Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Sounds like it has been a hot day there @Eve7 I hope you can stay away from the mozzies.

It has been cold here, wet and windy. Got on my pj's and oodie already on here, and curled up with the dog. Think I am settled in for the night 🐶🤗

I was eaten by mozzies this morning but have stayed inside rest of the day @Snowie  being lazy.

Eggs on toast for tea, meds and bed. 

Thats not being lazy hon @Eve7 Sometimes we just need that time inside to ourselves.

Tea, meds and bed sounds like a good idea.

Thanks for understanding @Snowie  You get it don’t you?

@Eve7 yeah I get it.

Sometimes we just need that time inside to ourselves. I struggle to go out and do things, takes a lot of motivation to do that and at times that is not even enough. Even just taking the kids to school or going up the supermarket can be a huge struggle. Would rather just barricade myself inside at times. That way I don't have to face anyone.

Good afternoon @Eve7 @greenpea @Anastasia @Former-Member @Clawde @Shaz51 and anyone else around.

Hoping your day is going well.

Lots and lots of hugs 💕💕💕

Hugs back to you @Snowie 

💜🤗💜🤗💜

@Eve7 🌷💕🙏💞🌹

@Snowie  Hey Snowie 😄 hope you are having a wonderful evening. Very brisk where I am so am wearing woolly socks for the first time this year ! Love peaxxx

@Eve7 💜💙
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance