Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Morning has broken

20201114-153724_1.jpeg

💚💛💙 ((((( @Eve7  ))))) 💙💚💛

Thank you @Former-Member I love the picture and appreciate the support. It’s very kind of you to think of me. I hope you sleep and dream well tonight.

You are so right @Zoe7  just one day at a time, Hopefully get to sleep soon as I have to be at the hospital at 7 in the morning. Looking forward to anaesthetic bliss.

I hope you’re ok @outlander . I am so sorry you have had another reaction.. I really hope you can pinpoint the exact “Culprit ingredient” causing all the pain.

💖❤️🧡💛💚💜💙

Hello @Bow  how are you going tonight?

Just posted on my thread @Eve7 

@Eve7 Heart Ill be ok

Hi @Eve7 

I'm so pleased to hear your wrist has healed to the point you can return back to work - great news!

Youre probably waiting patiently to go in for your ECT treatment right now, or have been lucky enough to be one of the early ones in the queue. I hope you feel ok after it.

Hope you get to talk to your pdoc today about feeling overwhelmed about going back to work and he sets your mind at ease. You'll love being back to work....

Recover well from your procedure.

Big hugs

🤗❤️🤗

Good morning @WIP @Eve7 @Bow @Former-Member @Anastasia @Clawde @Emelia8 and anyone else around.

How are you all going?

Hoping your day goes well

Lots and lots of love and hugs

💜💜

Good morning @Snowie thank you xoxo

Hi all *waves

You will be "sleeping" soundly now dear @Eve7 with your teatment, but sending you a squishy hug and wishing you the best. Hoping that the rest of your day goes well xox

@WIP @outlander @Bow and anyone else around...

Former-Member
Not applicable

Don't miss J thanks @Snowie, how about you? Hi everyone here, kinda cold wind this morning, fresh! I like it but gotta dig out something warmer to wear.
Hope you're not feeling too groggy today @Eve7 and things improve, even if just a little. Walking with you 💕🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance