Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Hey @Bow hope you are able to keep yourself safe and as the others said, we are here with you. Also in response to your earlier post around calling a helpline and been honest with them, without them calling 000, same as here, as long as you garauntee you are safe you can be honest about your feelings and struggle been here, as long as there no plan, means or intent to do anything. Hope you did end up calling the helplines, I strongly encourage you reaching out for support with them as part of your safety plan. please take care of yourself 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I tried numerous times today. Can't say I didn't try. There is only one thing that is certain in life

Hi @Bow just know the support is there and keep reaching out to the helplines when you need. you have gotten through this before, you will get through it again, times and be tough but you always get through it as you have been there before. If you are feeling unsafe, make sure to contact the helplines and ask them to call emergency services if things escalate, you donr have to do it on your own, support is there

Bow
Senior Contributor

I awake again to face the demons inside screaming yelling inside my head please turn it off

i don't know how to keep doing this i feel so weary the weight too much this dark cloud looming above it's there all the time more unbearable than previous times waking this morning to the reality that it didn't work I'm tired of talking tired of trying I just want to disappear I can't face another day like yesterday 

Hi @Bow 

Sorry you feel this way hon, I can totally understand the wanting to disappear.

Just take it hour by hour sweetheart.

Sitting with you 💟💟💟

Bow
Senior Contributor

feeling so desperate today @Snowie the things i plan in my head scare me

As long as you don't follow through on those plans then there is nothing wrong with having those thoughts hon @Bow We all have those times where those thoughts are there.

Can you do something nice for yourself? A bath, watch a movie or tv show, read something, do a wordfind. Something that might take your mind of those thoughts even for a little hon.

Hi there @Bow 

I can hear that it’s a really difficult afternoon for you at the moment and there are some confronting thoughts happening for you. It's really tricking managing these urges to SH at times, just adding to our supportive members contributions in saying that you are in no way alone with this and we are absolutely here to support you. Would you be open to getting in touch with SCBS or
Lifeline or any of your preferred supports to talk to someone? It’s very important you are able to stay safe, if you require urgent assistance please phone 000.

Much care and love,

Otter

Bow
Senior Contributor

I have spoke to ll and scbs tis afternoon neither have been helpful in alleviating the si. I feel more distressed I can't stand this anymore 😩

@Bow  👂 👀 💔 😔

Emelia 💝

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance