Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

I don’t know @NatureLover  i could maybe broach the subject with my case manager and see where it gets me.

I seen my pdoc last night. He wants me to stay for the full 15 ECT treatments. So that will take me to next Wednesday. I think I had started planning in my head that I would be home for the weekend, so I’m a little bit disappointed now. One more week!

ECT went well this morning. Number 12. But I’ve gone back to bed after breakfast. Got a headache. My friend that I have made in here goes home today. She’s a slightly older lady, a local. We will stay in touch on the outside. We were in the same groups and ate our meals together. Told her to knock on my door before she leaves. 

my best friend landed back in Oz this morning. I look forward to seeing her. It’s her granddaughter birthday today and her gd is a little bit besotted with my daughter so my d has been invited to their house for birthday pizza tonight. 

well I’m off to have a nap see if this headache will go away. 💕

Good to hear that you have made a friend in there @Bow I hope you are able to stay in contact.

Glad to hear that your friend is home now. Hopefully she comes in to visit you soon.

Hope you get some more sleep and you headache goes away.

Sending lots of love 💌💌

Bow
Senior Contributor

Didn’t manage to get any more sleep @Snowie it’s been too noisy. So I’m about to get up and have a shower and wash the gel out of my hair. I’ll just take it easy for the rest of the day. 

Good morning @Bow 

Wishing you a great day today hon.

Sending lots of love 💗💗

Bow
Senior Contributor

Good morning and thank you @Snowie  we are just on morning tea break. 
didn’t sleep well still last night. Woke up a lot. Couple of the other ladies were saying in the med line this morning that they must of sprinkled sleeping dust around last night cause they all slept really well. I said I didn’t get any of that sleepy dust, they missed me! 

wondering how you are doing today @Snowie @NatureLover @Eve7 ?

I woke with a really sore back this morning. This is my body hating the weight that I have put on. 

Sorry you didn't sleep well last night @Bow It can affect our day so much.

Maybe you can try and have a nap if you get time. I know this might be hard with so much happening and nurses in and out of your room.

I hope you can talk to your psych about your ED. Sounds like you need too.

I am here in the present moment hon, that has to be enough for now.

Bow
Senior Contributor

I try not to nap during the day @Snowie  i even took my meds heaps early last night and it did nothing. 

I wish I could talk to my psych. But she is on leave now and she isn’t back until the end of July. I’ve only seen her the once, I wish I could change psychs. 

@Bow it is really hard to see psych's especially if they are public ones.

I hope you are able to form a good relationship with this psych.

Hi @Bow  sorry you didnt sleep well last night.

Ive been taking extra prn for sleep but when I told pdoc this morning she wasn’t impressed and I got the impression she wouldn’t be giving me anymore.

You’ve done well in hospital hon and it’s good you’re staying for the full course of ECT. You and d will have plenty to celebrate next week 💙

Its great that you’ve made a friend in there…keep going forwards 🩵

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Snowie  I keep thinking about my old psych and how amazing she was. I think about the things that I told her that I told no one else. I think of the things she helped me work through through. I think I will always compare my psych to her.  I really don’t know how to move on from her.  And I think it’s made even harder knowing that she is still working there…. But I can’t see her.

I just wish that there were options. There is the psych that replaced my old psych. There is the psych that also works here at this hospital.  I just don’t know if I am allowed to even ask. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance