Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

ohhh so exciting when parcels turn up @Bow 

Chilling at home sounds good to me

I saw someone at the airport this morning in their oodie….to each their own. @Bow 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I had a lovely afternoon out at home this afternoon. My daughter was so excited to see me when I pulled up in the Uber. We went and had McDonald’s for lunch and I got a few groceries and then we just chilled at home for the rest of the afternoon. 

Feeling guilty being back here tonight. My daughter was asking when will I be coming back home to stay and I couldn’t tell her cause I don’t know. I don’t know if I will have the 12 or the 15 ECT. 

im going to try and get leave from groups on Wednesdays so that I can attend my psychologist appointment….. if she is still around. She was going on holidays and I can’t remember if it was June or July. 

im really anxious…. Scared…. About going home. That I already want to fall back into bad habits, especially my ED habits. I’ve put on so much weight while being here and I am not ok with it. I’m ashamed to see friends, for them to see my body. 

Do you think you can discuss some of these apprehensions and fears to your treating team before you leave the hospital? I guess this is particularly important in terms of you ED. @Bow . 

The last thing we want is to see the work being 'undone'... if you know what I mean.

Bow
Senior Contributor

That’s why I wanna go see my psychologist. My case manager is coming in to see me on Tuesday too. 

the hospital hasn’t really done anything for my ED. It’s been my own hard work and determination. Doubt they’d know what to do. 

It's good that you have that extra support @Bow . You deserve it. I hope you will have the chance to discuss a discharge plan and talk about your apprehensions.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah hopefully I will have the opportunity to talk to them about it. 

my best friend gets back from overseas on Wednesday. If I’m still here she will come see me, which will be nice. Ive heard from no one from church while I’ve been in here 😞   I’ve been in hospital for 5 weeks. No one has contacted me. 

@Bow I hope you can get that extra support when you get home. You have come so far in hospital already and it would be a shame to go backwards.

Speaking to your supports will be a good step forwards. Perhaps they can help you come up with a plan for when you do leave hospital.

Glad to hear your best friend will be back soon. Hopefully they can come in and visit you, and maybe even bring in D to see you too.

I know it's and ECT day so hoping it went well for you and you woke up ok

Sending lots of love 💌💌

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie  i will talk with my case manager and psychologist. 

ECT went ok. But I was extra tired this morning and had a headache, so I skipped groups this morning and went back to sleep. Not long got up and had a shower and will go grab some lunch now. 

hope that you are ok today?

That sounds like a good idea @Bow talking to your psych and CM.

Glad you were able to get some more sleep after ECT.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance