Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My wife has Personality Disorder (BPD or Narcisitic or obsesive) or all togherther

Hello and hugs @eskimos , @Determined , @Trauma_Scars , @BPDSurvivor , @Eve7 

Sitting  with you my friends 

Re: My wife has Personality Disorder (BPD or Narcisitic or obsesive) or all togherther

Thank you @Shaz51 

Hope your evening goes well.

Hello @eskimos i read your posts and really feel for you. Hang onto hope. Your experiences are a bit. over my head (because i'm fairly sure. that my husband knows i love him )so as i share my thoughts they may need confirmation by someone in forum who is more experienced or trained than me. Would it be appropriate to assure someone of our love, acknowledge it is hard for people to feel love when they are sick but just as children are taught to say thank you, all relationships need a little appreciation

I understand what you mean, we are doing exactly the same, however, that condition is unloading a lot of hate on me and this is thought to cope sometimes. And my wife thinks that I do not love her if I do not agree with her or comply with her orders, even when I say that out loud. But I still understand that this is kind of not her only that condition.

I have some experience with my MS, I rejected it first, denial, grief and finally accept and start recover to that level that I have lost 20kg (for purpose), become as fit as possible with my physical limitation (I can swim 600m only with my hands). I am sure that kind of process is probably needed for her as well. She read about it and rejected it, oh well first step done.

Hello Determined, i like what ypu said about yr family having come a long way in the positive sense : ))
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance:

Skylight Logo

Address: 5 Cooke Terrace,
Wayville SA 5034
Phone: (08) 8378 4100
ABN: 85 595 741 081

Follow Us

Contact Us

Client 1

Skylight respectfully acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of South Australia and celebrates all people who call this land home