Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

Hi @BlueBay ,

Sounds like there's always entertainment at your place! Hope Little A is better. It's probably this crazy weather. From 32 degrees to 14 degrees within a span of a few days!

I've got gallbladder issues. It's each time I have caffeine or oily food. I don't get pain but I get nauseous and end up vomiting most days because of it. Unless your chicken soup was oily, it possibly isn't your gallbladder. Did you get other pain?

My mother had huge gallstones and had to get her gallbladder removed. I remember watching her crippled with pain and vomiting, each time a gallstone was lodged in the wrong place. Want a happy sight... so yes, seems like I'm heading that way too, unfortunately. But my diet can change things. A lot has to do with the food you eat.

BPDSurvivor

Ha ha I know always something happening lol @BPDSurvivor  

little A is ok. She has slept a bit today. They've now gone to daughters partners house for the weekend. 
Reg my pain - the chicken broth has no oil. I've cut out coffee altogether it doesn't taste nice. 
I'm drinking broth but each time I swallow I get pain. It's annoying snd worrying. 
I would have thought that my GP would have organised a ultrasound but he hasn't. 
I don't vomit just get the pain. 
do you eat a non fatty diet? we eat pretty much healthy with lots of veggies snd fruit daily. We don't eat meat a lot but more chicken snd fish snd turkey.  
Another quiet home tonight. Younger son out at party. Older son working nightshift. Snd Daughter left to her partner. 
hi 👋 @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Emelia8 @Flying_Hams @Eve7 hope you're having a nice  Saturday. It's cold windy snd raining. Heater is on here !!!  

Winter on its way @BlueBay
Yeah cooling down here.
I feel a bit better after challenging myself with uni tbh.
Feels better.

Anyway my friend it is good to see you. I hope your evening is nice

@BlueBay 

Nah, I don't have a super oily diet because I can't! The fat doesn't break down in my body which means I'm vomiting instead. When I'm naughty, I eat fries. But lately, I've been sick almost every second day or so which means I'll have to get my liver function tested as well as my gallbladder. With my meds, my liver function does go out of whack which also makes me feel unwell.

Besides, caffeine is another killer. So when I eat chocolate, drink coffee, tea or coke consecutively, that's it.... caffeine overload and I'm vomiting. This is when I step back from all caffeine, have a detox diet, then enjoy caffeine (gradually)... then the cycle begins again... I gradually increase caffeine intake (who can resist chocolate during Easter?)... this leads to vomiting... then I detox.... then I start again.... lol.

Im my own worst enemy.

Oh well... the chocolate and coffee is worth it 😉

Gosh Thsts tough @BPDSurvivor  

I csnt handle vomiting. It's horrible. 

i couldn't go without coffee or chocolate. 

im not sure what to do. I was thinking before to go and see new dictir at other clinic for second opinion. Just see what he says. 
I struggled eating veggies for dinner as it caused psin. 
try to get better with one thing (diverticulitis) and niw something else!!

Yeah, @BlueBay , it doesn't sound like your gallbladder because a gallbladder is mainly affected by fats.

Perhaps persist with the pain for a little longer and create a food diary to see if there are any patterns when the pain is particularly severe? It could also be environmental factors like stress, weather....

Whichever way, let me know how you go.

Hugs,

BPDSurvivor 

@BlueBay , how did you go after dinner tonight  xxx 

Hi @Shaz51 

I had pain last night   I had toast snd cup of tea just now and it was sore. I just don't understand. If I don't eat or drink I don't get the pain. 
how are you my friend ? Xxx

In ED waiting 

my abdomen is so distended and pain 

hubby and I out at shops but he dropped me off  because of the pain 

I'm so sick of this pain 

@Shaz51 @BPDSurvivor @Flying_Hams @Owlunar @Emelia8 @Eve7 

Hope it resolves @BlueBay
Keep us updated friend
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance