Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Arghhhhhh @Birdofparadise8 , chem! Not my cup of tea - at all!

I did chem for my final year and hated it. It didn't make sense. But I somehow ended up with really high marks for it! How? IDK?

In terms of Sciences, this is my order of preferences:

1) biology

2) earth and space

3) chem

4) physics (this is another language for me!)

And yes, I have a pool at home. I've been cleaning it for two days, getting it ready for the hot weekend.

See I’ve really liked chemists this semester they lectures we had were really great. 

That is so cool I wish I had a pool. Is it at bit pool @tyme

This is a pic of my pool.... I don't know if you'd call it big or not? @Birdofparadise8 

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 9.03.20 pm.png

Nice looks so cool. @tyme 

I hope you feel up to hoping in tomorrow. 

I agree @Birdofparadise8 - if my throat is as bad as it is tonight, I probably won't bother....

What do you find helpful when you study? Colour-coding? Drawing pics? Graphic organisers? @Birdofparadise8 - I'm keen to know.

Gosh I’m not sure with chemistry I just keep doing different questions because it’s a lot of maths and chemistry together. For anatomy I just make a heap of cue cards and have all my answers to the learning outcomes @tyme 

Oooo! @Birdofparadise8  You are making me want to go back to studying! I am beginning to miss it. I don't know if I can manage the stress of having assignments though. The deadlines are such a trigger for me. I get so worked up that I end up not being able to complete things by the deadline because I get sick instead!

Yeah the stress is a lot but I’m usually good at getting the assignments in on time. Maybe if you did go back that’s something you can work on @tyme

Hey @tyme 

How are you? I hope your feeling better and can go for a swim! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance