Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Hey there @Birdofparadise8  xx 🙂

How was your day? I hope the chat last night went well xx

I went to doc appointments, more blood tests, and more scans... sometimes I feel like I am going to turn into a prune with all these blood tests, while glowing in the dark with all the scans! hehe 😉 

I hope youre doing ok sweetheart, and youve had some dinner, and all is as ok as can be xx

Hi @PinkFlamingo 

The chat was great. I missed you there last night, but I hope you can come to the next one. 

I've just been doing some study. 

Oh, what were the blood tests and scans for? 

I'm not feeling great, to be honest. However, my regular from KHL will be calling soon. 

@Birdofparadise8 how are you feeling tonight princess?

I found out today that my aunt passed away on Friday. Unfortunately the way I found out was less than appropriate. One of the women I work with knew my aunt and she couldn't wait to tell me about my aunt. After work I told her how inappropriate it was and that she needs to think before blabbing out stuff like that. She apologised and I said that next time it might be wise not to say anything. 

Fortunately I'm okay, I'd spoken to my aunt in December but hadn't seen her for many years. We weren't really close.

It was also my second mum's birthday today, she passed about 10 years ago but it is still a sad day. Her daughter is my crazy cat friend.

I was also supposed to go to a concert tonight but by the time I got home and showered and changed it was too late to go. I haven't even had dinner yet!

So that's me. Sorry I rambled so much, it was a bit of a day!

💙👸💐👑

Aww @ENKELI 

I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. I'm pleased you could talk to her in December. 

That must be hard for you and your crazy cat lady friend. 

I'm sorry your colleague told you that she died. Can I ask why no one told you over the weekend?

Mmm, I could be better to be honest, I've just spoken to KHL so that was good. Please don't feel bad that I'm sad. I don't want to upset you or anything. It's just how I'm feeling. 

I'm just doing a bit of uni study, so hopefully, that might help. 

What will you have for dinner?

Hi @Birdofparadise8 how are you

Hi @ArraDreaming 

I wasn't feeling the best earlier, but talking to my regular at KHL helped a bit. 

How are you? 

By the way, I want to say thank you for checking in on me more like you have done over the past few weeks. I really appreciate so I thought I should let you know. 

Oh that’s nice thank you @Birdofparadise8 even sometimes I don’t have a lot of time to stay and chat for long I do just check in and make sure your doing ok
I’m ok thanks, but tired, I reckon won’t be far off an early night tonight

All good. 

You will make a good CG @ArraDreaming 

How is the family tonight? 

That’s really nice @Birdofparadise8 I hope one day
it’s my goal

Everyone is good here, one is still awake but hopefully gets to sleep soon
I worked today so that was good

@PinkFlamingo thanks sweetie, yes I am so glad to be out of the toxic workplace.

Thanks also for your information regarding COPD. Dad was initially going to move from NSW to WA as he wanted to come and live with me. Unfortunately he was moved into the aged care facility where the evil stepmonster is and decided that's where he needed to be. She is a miserable woman and has gotten worse since she had a stroke last June. Truly, it would have been better for everyone had she not survived, even dad said so. Ever since he moved in with her he has deteriorated considerably. 

My dream was to have him over here and be his carer but that wasn't meant to be. I hope to get over and see him before he goes but he doesn't think he has anything to live for anymore, especially now his favourite sister is gone (I spoke about that in my post to BoP, otherwise I'll tell you what happened).

I hope your day went as well as it can, given your busy schedule. And hope you get to relax and enjoy the evening 💐💜🦩

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance