Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

@frog  Hey frog lolz I love how you worded your post so carefully :D. Yes I did hear. I get my shopping delivered and now I dont get any plastic bags at all even for toiletries etc. It is a wonderful system. These nice W fellas come in and unpack every thing for me for an extra $2 which is nothing :). 

hello @frog , how are you and your daughter today xx

Hi @Shaz51 thanks for asking. My daughter had a terrible day on Saturday, but has been on the up since then. She is fed up with not being able to eat! I'm a bit all over the place due to a lot of demands atm particularly with my son who is really wobbly himself. Hope you are travelling ok and today is kind to you.

walking with you my friend @frog , sending you hugs and strenght for today xxxx

@frog  xxxxx

frog-photography-tantoYensen-20-5836fb8e09efa__880.jpg

frog.jpg

contentment 2.jpg

Thanks @Shaz51 

Bit overwhelmed. Friends in the fires, worn out from work, struggles with son. Such is life, hey? Will check in later in the weekend.

Thanks to everyone who's tagged me of late. Even though I don't always respond I do always appreciate it.

@Bimby2 @eth @The-red-centaur @Former-Member @Ant7 @TAB @Adge @saturnzoon @Wanderer @MDT @greenpea ... 

Geez, sorry @frog  hope things get better for you

hugs my @frog HeartHeart sitting with you my awesome friend xxx

@frog I hope you are doing ok 

Thanks @Ant7 I'm alright, if somewhat weary.

Hey @TAB @Shaz51 you give me heart.

Hope all of you get some rest tonight

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance