Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Starting to struggle

Yeah @tyme - they are seperated I bought stitch in today to spend some time with her which was nice

i got a tattoo last weekend

CE394B16-BED7-4F21-8BAA-1923EAB2FDA4.jpeg

Hi @BPDSurvivor @BlueBay @Shaz51 @afterhours @Snowie @Judi9877 @Faith-and-Hope @Jacques @TAB @Adge @Eve7 @Zoe7 @outlander @jem80 @oceangirl @Dec @NatureLover @greenpea @Hams @tyme @Peregrinefalcon @hanami    @maddison  - happy new year to you all, 

had 3 hospital admissions already this year because of my MH, med change now. Struggling still but I’m getting there, hoping to get into a DBT course. 

Family stuff is hard at home. But I’m getting there. 

I’ll be around for abit longer tonight 

Hi @BPDSurvivor @BlueBay @Shaz51 @afterhours @Snowie @Judi9877 @Faith-and-Hope @Jacques @TAB @Adge @Eve7 @Zoe7 @outlander @jem80 @oceangirl @Dec @NatureLover @greenpea @Hams @tyme @Peregrinefalcon @hanami    @maddison - hope you have been well. 

Life is hard, my mental health is not doing so well, I’ve lost a family member to cancer, had the funeral and I’m really just not coping and I’m feeling pretty flat and still trying to process it. 

My health isn’t good either, it’s not very good, my heart rate is playing up but I’m managing it.

im safe. 

hope to hear back from you❤️

Hi there @Fluttershy1 ,

Sorry to hear it is so tough. It feels like it's been a while since we last spoke.

You have been so brave to reach out tonight. I hear how hard it is for you right now.

Please know you do not have to be alone in all this. Do you still have your pets?

@tyme - I’ve got teddy, got my bunnies and have been keeping to myself. 

im stuck feeling lost

Hi @tyme - are you about? 

Hey @Flying_Hams 

how are you

Hi @tyme @Shaz51 @Snowie how are you

Hi @Fluttershy1 

Day started of ok, not to good now. Just over it.

How are you going? How has your day been?

@Snowie - not so good, not doing so well, I wanna just run and hide, my MH is not doing so good. 

im not happy at all. 
losing a loved one is hard, had the funeral last week and I’m finding it hard

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance