Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to be happy, isn’t working

Thank you @Anastasia ,

i love the hug. You are very kind and I really appreciate it. 

The visit with my granddaughter went well. She is so lovely. As it is holidays she stays for three nights and it makes such a difference.  She comes back tomorrow afternoon. She is a little ray of sunshine in my life.

other than that I am not doing too bad.  Better than a few weeks ago. I am able to do more and do not feel so anxious. But I get very tired. Perhaps that is just getting older!

how are you myboy?  I hope you are ok

peri

sending love @Peri i hope today has some goodness in it Heart

Thank you @outlander ,

i am sure it will have some goodness I just have to look for and see it

peri

Oh @Peri 

that is such wonderful news, and she's back tomorrow, that has made my day *big hug

I am super happy to hear you are in a better place, seeing our loved ones has such a huge impact on our mental health and so I also think your grandaughter is a beautiful little ray of sunshine too xox

Oh I hear you about getting older Peri, when did that happen?! I feel great until I go to stand from a sitting position and then I am reminded. 

I am ok, I was quite sick but things are ok at present thank you for asking. My boy isn't doing particularly well since the weekend so I can feel a decline for me so I need to keep that in check. It's a bit of a balancing act eally one that I am yet to master but try ever so valiantly to do. Let's just say I am a work in progress 🙂

I will keep you, your darling grandaughter and son in my thoughts and that will bring smiles to my face knowing you are enjoying special time together.

Love and hugs dear Peri xox

@Peri 😘🙏💕

Hello @Peri 

I am thinking of you sweetheart, hoping you are ok? 💞🌸🌻

Thank you so much @Anastasia ,

i am ok your thoughts are much appreciated.   I am relaxing this morning but will get into some cleaning later. 

Peri

Hello @Peri 

I am sorry to hear you are in lockdown. I hope that they lift it after the nominated days and you can go back to normality.

I saw you made some ice cream, very clever! Thinking of you always Peri 🤗💖

Thanks @Anastasia ,

yes lockdown is a bit of a bore and face masks! Which aren’t going to stop us getting anything from this one fella. 

The ice cream was yummy, I make it a lot in summer.

i am drinking coffee and sitting in bed.  It is my safe place.

i hope that you have a peaceful day.

peri

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance