Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Want to bury myself away

in a hole

never come out 

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Want to bury myself away

nice to know people friggen care

Hi @ArraDreaming was wandering if u know jow to tag people so they will see hour posts.

U wrote on my thread but i didnt understand. It is hard to know how to respond sometimes.

What do you mean @EternalFlower what did I say

Hi @ArraDreaming you just said what and with no punctuation i didnt know if it was a question or what to reply. 

Not that people dont care but they might not understand the tone as tone is very hard to interpret in text. 

Hi @ArraDreaming 

You posted 

In a hole

Never come out

I've got stuff happening in my life too - honestly - I could not reply to that - I had other things to deal with here - so that was a bad time for you obviously - and you feel that people don't care.

We do actually - and if other people are finding it hard to know what you want, need and deserve then we need to know more - and to post when you are not panicking - because I assume personally - you really need something beyond what a peer support group can manage.

I am referring back to posts you made about getting sick at work and not being able to drive - 10 days to a couple of weeks back. I was in hospital and I could read my phone but not log-in - so I would have spoken then if I could - I would have said - 

"Don't drive - ring 000 for emergency care" - you deserve it and you need it - unfortunately we can't help - we don't have the access to do that - we support each other - 

And so how can we support you? You need to tell us more about your situation when you are not at the end of your tether - we all get there sometimes - I am sure people would respond with more information about you and your situation and suggest something to help when you are not panic-stricken. 

I know how hard it is to deal with things when we hit that brick-wall - and as tough as things are right now - you are worthwhile - 

Give us something about yourself we can work with - we can be here for you then

All the best

Owlunar

i have an appointment on Friday again with my gp he’s going to force me to go back on anxiety medication I know that will happen and I don’t want to and I want to cancel the appointment

if he forces me to go back on anxiety medication I’m not taking it I’ll throw it in the bin

Some gps are too med heavy @ArraDreaming u could tell him ur concerns very vocally and ask him to document it on ur file that ur not feeling this medicarion is right for u. Why is it forced though? Cant u just not fill the script?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance