Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Glad you can have more of a rest day hon @outlander 

Yes a clean car is nice. Just changed the sheets on my bed so looking forward to jumping into that tonight!

i done all the sheets a couple of days ago while we had some nice sun @Snowie fresh sheets are always nice

wishing you a good day @outlander 

sending lots of love hon 💗💗

thanks @Snowie
slowly getting through the things i need to. lots of cleaning tomorrow before sat house inspection but i think ill be changing it. its a weekend and we have plans so im not hanging around for an impromptu house inspection that was suppose to be arranged after next week. its starting to go abit quicker in the days now

@outlander 

🩵💙🩵

hello @Eve7 how are you

I’m ok thanks @outlander @just messed up a bit tonight

thats not to good @Eve7 do you wat to talk about it

@outlander I hope the inspection goes ok hon.

Also hoping that today is a good day 💗💗

thanks @Snowie the inspections tomorrow but today i made it really productive and got heaps of cleaning done. the only thing ill need to do tomorrow morning is vaccum the floor. i didnt get the lawns mowed but theyre not to bad.

i also got time to pack for a few nights away post surgery. i cant do it when pops there because he thinks im moving out so i packed it today while my mum and step dad took him out to the movies for his birthday
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance