Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Hello sweet @outlander 

I came looking for you earlier, got pulled away and just saw your very thoughtful message. Thank you 🤗💓

How are you? I can imagine with school holidays you are run off your feet?

Hanging in there @Anastasia not overly well atm.
Yeah pretty busy but also not really im super tired so only basics being done atm.

How are you going

Sorry to hear that hun. 

Doing basics is all that is required. Take care of you 🤗💞🌷

@outlander 

Thanks @Anastasia

Are you going ok or not so much?

I'm okish. 

I've been unwell and I'm still in a fair amount of pain which is frustrating. Hoping to come good soon hun @outlander .

Thank you for checking on me 😘💖

Im sorry to hear your unwel top @Anastasia do you think a gp checkup might be a good idea?

Sorry about spelling 🤦‍♀️

Never need to apologize for spelling with me @outlander 🔤✔️🌷

Don't think they'll do anything. He'll just say it's lupus again, take these pills and send me on my way based on past experience. I'll give it a few more days J guess and then see where I'm at 😩😵

Oh dear @Anastasia
It might be worth a check up though if your not picking up though. I do worry about you 

You're a sweetheart. If I'm no better in a couple of days I'll have another blood test to see if lupus levels are worse. Fingers crossed @outlander . The truth is I really don't want to know ☹️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance