Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

thanks @Snowie Heart i know its super tough for you too atm so i appreciate you being here with me Heart

@outlander 

💜💜🤗💜💜

@outlander  Hey outlander thank you for your kindness and caring.Can I get back to you tomorrow as I am so tired tonight. I hope you are well but will talk then. Love to you my friend. peaHeartxx

@outlander 

It's great to hear that you are keeping a diary when you get allergic reactions. I use to keep a diary on how I was going when I first developed my allergies and other injuries. That way when I saw my allergist I could tell them what has happened so I can develop a maintenance strategy and plan of what to do if something happens.

I can relate to the frustration when it's hard to figure out what you have been exposed to when having allergies.

I know from personal experience that I can relate to your exhaustion and coughing.

Hopefully you can find out what it is that keeps causing reactions.

For me it took a long time and multiple tests before my allergist got to the bottom of what I was allergic to. I also can relate to the medical expenses. Even though I get a Medicare rebate I still have to find the money to pay upfront.

Take care and rest up. Sending you hugs 🤗 

of course @greenpea respond whenever you feel up for it. no pressure Heart

thanks for the understanding @jem80
i already know im severly lactose intolerant, allergic to wheat shrimp and also peanuts but theres something else but needs further investigation since simple blood tests didnt pick it up. have to wait for the allergenist, hopefully wont be to long of a wait

@outlander  You are so kind outlander thank you. I am alright I think. I have my good days and my bad days. My moods will always violently flucuate due to my mi it is just one of those things I will have to get used to. It is just so exhausting when the times are bad. I sleep all night and all day and as the weather heats up it wont help either. Thanks for listening outlander. I do hope you are well and that life is being kind to you. I love you and consider you a dear friend. Love peaxxxHeart

@Emelia8  Em Heartxxx

Pea 😊💞 @greenpea 

@outlander 🌷

Morning @outlander 

Hoping you got some sleep last night and today goes well for you.

Lots of love and hugs hun 💞💞💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance