Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

thnaks @CheerBear there was only a few awkward moments but it went ok otherwise and it was good watching the kids playing and having water fights and playing around.

Hey @outlander
How's it

@outlander

Have a song my friend. I don't know what music you are into. But I feel like you might enjoy this genre, some of the other forumites might be a bit old for this haha 😛

HAve a good day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvWIEvw6mHo

@Sans911 if your still around can i sit with you for abit?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander.  I was just on my way to bed, but noticed your post.  Are you okay sweetie?

I was just coming back to talk to you. It's OK if you just want to sit. Come lean on my shoulder, just make sure it's the right one as the left is stuffed.@outlander
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Sans, good to see you.  @outlander - I will say goodnight then, and leave you in the capable and soothing care of @Sans911.  Take care of that shoulder you're so kindly offering there Sans.  🌸

Night .....

Sherry 🤗💕💤 

Nice to see you around a bit more too @Former-Member. You are always welcome to stay if you wish, but if you're off to bed I wish for you sweet dreams xx

Thanks @Former-Member and goodnight 💕 might catch you tomorrow unless your up for a little while longer if you would like some company too

I dont mind talking @Sans911 just wouldnt mind a little company and not ready to sleep yet. Abit to much pain atm.
Did Mr A get some more time outside?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance