Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

@outlander - one thing I am very certain about ... you have not, repeat not, wasted my time. And I feel absolutely sure that the others @Sans911 @Fancy_Pants  feel exactly the same.  We are here for you if you need us, and I am happy to talk.  But if you'd rather not, then that is fine too.  Keep in mind that I will sit with you and watch over you in silence.

Thanks @Former-Member
Yes something to think about....
Goodnight sleep well 💛

Hi @outlander I found this forum only this arvo & I were going to give it a go for me to pour out but I were drawn to you.

I have participated in other forums, this here I were going to share through my poetry & I feel this poem & then the quote following might connect with you Sooo here goes..

I AM THAT I AM

I cannot fathom nor know why

where any or the purpose lay

that I am a human at all.

I would rather that I were

a stone upon the ground,

an ice sheet spanning ocean wide

or layered tarmac upon the road.

Inanimate and never knowing

neither to see, feel nor care,

just anything, anything but me.

This poem had remained untitled since its creation, thanks to you I finally have a title after 5-7 years.

Next comes the quote, it's from a meditation book by Melody Beattie - The language of letting go - coincidently today's 24th ..

APPRECIATING OURSELVES

We are the greatest thing that will ever happen to us. Believe it. It makes life easier.

...it is time to stop this nonsense of picking on ourselves

Sorry @outlander  pressed before corrected + finished..

...of running around picking on ourselves ...we are here for a purpose.. we are good enough, & deserving.

Others do not have our magic. We have our magic. It is in us.

Rest well snuggle up 🐻🚺🐻 💕

I'm here too for you lil Sis @outlander. You know you're not wasting our time.

You deserve to be here, and I'm here for you.

I'm still here with you lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜.

Thank you for sharing it is a lovely poem @Sturgeon and also welcome to you.

Thanks sis. It's pretty awful tonight. I wish my brain would shut off for abit so I don't have to listen to it. I was hoping for abit of sleep but it's not looking likely with so many headpins and headache and I'm chasing a stupid cockroach that I can't find . @Sans911

I'm struggling to get to sleep lately and especially tonight. Damn cockroach lol! @outlander 💜

@Sans911  Hi Sans911 been up since 2 will go for a walk at 5. How have you been? been ages since we have talked 🙂

@Former-Member @Sans911 (and everyone) 🖤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance