Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

sbmc
Contributor

Depression Support Groups, Sydney?

Hi there,

I’m wondering if anyone could recommend any support groups for depression near the Sydney CBD?

A quick google search only produced some out of date groups.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Depression Support Groups, Sydney?

Hi @sbmc,

Welcome to the SANE forums - it's great that you have reached out here. As part of our communtiy guidelines, members can't share specific services or locations - the forum space is 100% anonymous Smiley Happy

While members can't specifically answer your quesion I am sure they can share their experiences with support groups generally or perhaps you might like to share a bit about what is happening for you at the moment? Feel free to start another thread around your story or introduce yoruself here

I am just going to move this thread into an area where members share general services, resources and articles as it might be more suited there! Keep an eye out for the community guides who are also around to help if you need any directions around the forums! 

Re: Depression Support Groups, Sydney?

Hi again @sbmc - Black Dog have a list of support groups all over the country here which you can check out:
https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/getting-help/clinics-support-groups
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance