Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Re: Online Course on mental health, PTSD

@Appleblossom they have you do online questionaires and someone trained looks at them. They then suggest what courses or parts of courses you can do and you pick any or all

Just that finally my life has slowed down enough for me to able to process some of the ComplexPTSD stuff.  Thanks @cutiepiekitty 

@Appleblossom can I get what you have on neuroscience 🔬

Oh @Brownbear Its not organised. Sorry.

I read a psych nurses manual when I was a teen trying to come to terms with my parents diagnosis. (1979)

When finally had time and I was late to the internet I started by looking thoroughly at Stanford uni lecturer Robert Sapolsky youtubes.

Looking at random articles etc.  Understanding trauma.  

There are heaps of good links if you use search bar on this site and Mad in America etc.

Did online course 

Understanding Psychosis in uk.

I check a few things from psychiatric point of view but more interested in general human behaviour, as the bigpharma aspect and complex stats re meds make it unhelpful... for me ... a knotty convoluted black hole.

I voolunteer at a zoo and keep looking and thinking about us as mammals and primates etc...as well as socially complex beings.  

Warm regards 

Apple

Smiley Happy

A couse I did since I began posting on Sane forum at MIndspot has taken up the PTSD aspect, since I did it.  Internet always changing ... etc ...

I am interested in this course
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance