Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Nessie21
New Contributor

New Here

Hi,

I'm new here and really unsure how to navigate these discussions, please be patient with me!

I have had high functioning anxiety for most of my life with depression "episodes" throughout. I'm currently experiencing another one of these and struggling differently to before, mostly I think because I am a parent and I have to keep going.

1 REPLY 1
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: New Here

Hey @Nessie21  welcome to the forums!
I'm Jynx, one of the moderators, just stopping in to say hello and also offer a bit of support. It can be scary when you have a MH flair up that feels different or unfamiliar, because suddenly you may be unsure of what coping tools to use, or if there's something going on within that is currently outside your awareness.
You've taken a positive step by reaching out in this space, and you're always welcome to have a look around and join into other threads if you like. It's a wondrous community and I hope you find some helpful support here Smiley Wink

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance