Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Vanessa08
New Contributor

Hi my name is ness and I am just looking for other like minded individuals suffering mental health. I was diagnosed with anxiety at a young age and late last year I was diagnosed with BPD, Severe Anxiety, eating disorder and ADHD. It has been a lot to process. 

I am a mum of two boys who both have been diagnosed with ASD Level 2, ADHD, anxiety and OCD. They are 18 and 11. They are very different from each other. My eldest is very academic, sporty, arty, but socially he really struggles. My youngest hates school, is sporty and loves online gaming and is very social able and has an amazing group of friends. 

So as you could imagine my life is very full on and my head has a lot to process. 

For those diagnosed similar to me what are your coping strategies wi

6 REPLIES 6
tyme
Community Lead

Re: Newbie

Hi there @Vanessa08 ,

Life sure does sound full on! 

I'll tag @BPDSurvivor who will be able to share a wealth of their experiences 🙂

Great to have you with us! I'm sure you will find like-minded people here.

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

hello and welcome to the forums I honestly have to say Mindfullness meditations are helping the most currently ,Theres an app called insight timer which helps me to wind down in the night time as someone who deals with Anxiety and depression this is just a suggestion to check out and doesnt take up too much time especially for a full on situation as yours hope this helps a little sending hugs and kindness @Vanessa08 from @LostAngel 

les398
Casual Contributor

hi ness, talking about what you feeling or dealing with is great, find something you can go to when you feel stressed eg. your garden, walk your dog, i usually just go for a walk with myself, i feel i can process things much easier when i take a step back. try it it might work for you.

Can totally relate!

@Newbie, I am in the exact same place as you, except, to my current knowledge, no BPD... How are you holding up?

KENDOLL

Emotions up and down like a yo-yo.. I just try and take each day as it comes….. How are you holding up???
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance