Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Powderfinger
Senior Contributor

Not new here.

Hi all. 

I'm not new but thought it more appropriate to post in a different section for good reason. 

@Maggie @Anastasia 

I will not have this name for much longer which I'm still very angry about for so many reasons. I don't have ANY answers as to why in what I see as hurtful at the moment. If I had some answers, the truth, my anger may simmer down a little bit. Can't force the person to answer. 

So, my name is changing. I have spoken to a lot of people here and somehow it will not let me tag anyone. I want to advise them, so I do not need to start all over. 

So what I'm going to do is change my name. I will be writing a specific post under my new name when it has been changed. I will tag all the people in this post if I am able to. Fingers crossed. I'll find a way to let you know it's me with my username. This will. be taking effect soon. I need my support network, it's all I have besides therapy. That's another reason I'm so angry. It was compromised for who knows what reasons and it didn't need to be. 

@Maggie or myboy, can you please tag the following people for me in a reply to this post. Gwynn, Oceangirl, SJT63, greenpea, Judi9877 Shaz51 Tideiturning, Girasole, Jupiter, LostandAlonse, Shazi55 The-red-cebtaur, destructive and Appleblossom. It's all I can think of names wise for now. 

I will tag all the names on here in my next post with my new name and hopefully make the switch a little bit smoother than 6anything else  

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Not new here.

Hi all see above from @Powderfinger 

I had trouble tagging so I have missed a few people sorry. Don't know why tagging is ow so difficult?

@Gwynn 

@oceangirl 

@SJT63 

@greenpea 

@Judi9877 

@Shaz51 

@Lostandalone 

@The-red-centaur 

@destructive 

@

Thanks @Powderfinger  I think I noticed a few. @Appleblossom  @Shaz51  @TideisTurning 

Will be looking out for you @Powderfinger . 💕💕💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

also @Jupiter 

Take good care @Powderfinger Heart

@Maggie @Anastasia @Former-Member 

Thanks all for doing the tags for me. Changing it today. Thanks for the help. 

See you on the "other side" @Powderfinger , love you!

"You've got this"

@Powderfinger 👍👍👍👍👍

@Maggie @Anastasia @Former-Member  

Hi! As mentioned in my prior posts, I cannot tag anyone as easily. I was only able to tag these three names. What got spoken about has occurred. Not sure how this will go. So, I hope all of you I tagged now understand what is going on in this reply???  Yes? If you could tag that would be great.... thank you. 

Love you too @Anastasia 

@Powderfinger 

great name! 

Hope your day has been going ok

@Snowie  @Maggie  I assume you get the message according to this whole thread. Can you please tag all others in this post? It will not let me, thank you. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance