Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Hello

and unfortunately the cut-off point for support is 64.  I'm someone who's been physically pretty active, trying to keep my mental health level, so I really don't fit into the standard 'aged' person category. 😞

Thanks Hanami

Have you seen the resources from the Australian BPD Foundation? I never knew there was an age limit @sixtyfive 

I meant that the Spectrum programs have an age limit of 64years

I do not know any specific schema therapists @sixtyfive and we are not supposed to recommend private practitioners, but welcoming you here. I am a senior, probably on "the spectrum" and probably could be ticked off for all sorts of disorders, but also trying to wrok with my strengths.

Schema could be good fit.

Cheers Apple

Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here 🙂

Hi all,

I've landed here as part of my safety plan to get me through December and early January whilst my psychologist is on a break.

I'm looking forward to hearing peoples stories, lessons learnt and helpful resources that may be offered.

Hi @Hope0011,

A big warm welcome to you! My name is FloatingFeather and I am one of the peer support workers at SANE. You have found a safe space to share with many supportive, anonymous members with a variety of lived experiences.

I will tag some of our members at the bottom of this post as a way of introducing you to some people. 

On an aside, if you want to directly chat with someone on the Forums use the @ symbol and then start typing their name directly after it. A dropdown box should appear, and you then select their name. This ensures that they are notified of any posts you mention them in.

Feel free to explore as there are many areas on the Forums. If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather

@Snowie @Shaz51 @Eve7 @NatureLover @ShiningStar @outlander @Zoe7 @Dimity @Determined @Judi9877 @Former-Member @Faith_Hope_Love @MDT @BlueBay @Krishna @Bow @Captain24 @creative_writer @StuF @SmilingGecko 

G'day @Hope0011 

Welcome to the forums. Have a look around, see what grabs you.

Plenty of nice peoples and places to explore 🙂

Thanks @StuF . I think I will try the Thursday night chat. 

Hi @Hope0011 welcome to the Sane Forums.

Can understand the need for support around the holidays. Both my psych and pdoc are away so have to try and fend for myself.

The forums are a great place to get support.

Take care xoxox

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance