Skip to main content

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Way to go my sister @greenpea :ok_hand:👍❤❤

You can comes and do my mum's gardens xx

@Shaz51  well to be honest it was my 21 year old male support worker who did the hard parts. I mainly stood back and directed :Dxx

Very good my sister xoxo @greenpea 🤣😂:ok_hand:👍

Not sure what happened this afternoon and why !!!!

but I cried , dont know why 

Mum loves her gardens and can not garden any more , we tried hard to keep it tidy but in between work , caring for mum and mr shaz MI , and my physical problems finding it hard to keep up 

any way I have been ringing around and no one comes out here and they dont do weeding 

well could not believe it when i got home at lunch and mum said a Lady who delivered the" Meals on Wheels "

said she will do the gardening and repot all the pot plants 

I was happy, sad all the same time 

@greenpea, @Former-Member , @Adge@Emelia8@Anastasia@Owlunar@Appleblossom 

Heart @Shaz51. I think I get it, but don't quite know how to put it in words either.

Yes true @Smc , it felt strange  but now after 2 cups of  coffee, I went and got all the equipment  ready for the gardening  lady on Wednesday 

Mr shaz was a bit worried but after a few cuddles 

@Shaz51weeding is hard work what a kind person the Meals on Wheels lady is :D. Maybe a call to her manager singing her praise is in order as I am sure many wouldnt make the offer. xxx

I know my sister xoxo @greenpea 

Mum can't remember her name but lucky she picked Wednesday as I am home in the morning

She specializes in plants and said to mum that her plants need repoting 

@Shaz51  People can be so kind :). Then again you are a kind person Shaz51. Kind attracts kind. Love peaxxx

This makes me teary too @Shaz51 

Thank goodness there are some angels in this world 🙏💞