Skip to main content

Re: New Year's Eve

Your burgers sound delicious and you have beetroot on them too @Former-Member - not everyone puts beetroot on and to me it is a must - not an Aussie burger without it Smiley Surprised

Toby has made his way inside and is curled up on the doona on the couch - Cat is still outside in the sun. It looks like you will have to bowl Sherry and I'll try to remember how to hit a ball - used to play softball so need to remember to keep my eye on the ball and then swing - sounds easy hey lol

sounds good @Former-Member

i'm content watching the storm outside lol... it has also bought on a cool change. Internet was temporarily out so the end of the world was nigh lol

Oh no @MDT How did you cope without internet for a few minutes - do you need some time to collect your thoughts while you recover? lol

@Faith-and-Hope is coming everyone... Hi F&H Heart

@Shaz51 @Former-Member @MDT I think we need to begin the Great Moderator hunt - who will be accompanying us all here tonight? @Former-Member please reveal yourself Smiley Tongue

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @Faith-and-Hope, I see you. Happy new year to you. What time zone are you in I wonder? I realise you cant answer that. Maybe @Zoe7 knows when you will reach 2019.

She is 12 hours behind @Former-Member so midday tomorrow I will be wishing her a happy new year.

is it @SleepyPanda yet Smiley Very Happy @Zoe7

please show yourself @Former-Member

Image result for PANDA BEAR 2019 new years eve party pictures

I hope so @Shaz51 but whoever it is needs to show themselves otherwise we will just keep bugging them alllllllllllll night lol