Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Hahaha, enjoy that. I'm on season three @ArraDreaming 

Is it good @Birdofparadise8 I have no what it is lol she just said it was good watch it lol

Watch an episode and let me know. I like it. It's all very elegant and propper. @ArraDreaming 

Doesn’t sound up my alley but she’s going back from season 2 and repeating it from back at start just for me lol
Night
@Birdofparadise8

Well have fun @ArraDreaming 

@Birdofparadise8 what time is your interview tomorrow? I'll be sure to say a prayer for you 🥰

I always found group work frustrating because you have to hope the others in the group are doing their share of the work and to the same standard as you. I hope your group is good.

Not enough admin experience? That is ridiculous! The only way to get experience is to have a job where you get said experience! And it's not rocket science, you're probably better at admin than a lot of people simply because of your studies - you need to know how to find your way around spreadsheets and documents for assignments right?.

I've just seen the time and I know you'll be heading of to sleepy time. May your Tuesday be good and I'll check in during the day to see how you're going xx

👸👑💐💕

It is at 2 pm @ENKELI 

no not a good group. I can tell you tomorrow. 

Yes, well, who knows? I don't see how working in an emergency department isn't enough for a GP clinic, but anyway. 

I will keep looking. 

Yes, a little. More experience from Hobart. 

Yes night @ArraDreaming @ENKELI 

@ArraDreaming @Birdofparadise8 @Former-Member @Glisten @creative_writer have a great week my dear friends 💕💐

images (32).jpeg

Have a great week at work @ENKELI 

Here’s some chocolate 🍫

G

Love your work @Glisten 😁

Hope you have a great week too 💐💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance