Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

@ENKELI  I’m so grateful for your post. I’ve been feeling guilty about not doing anything.

I know there’s important things I need to accomplish, but I’ve had insomnia for so long.

G

That's way too cold for me @Blackbird11 

Hey, all how are you? Kids are off their chops tonight in my house all hyped up lol 

Hi @ArraDreaming 

I'm very tired, and it's been a long day. 

Now I have some uni study to do. 

What's up with your kids? 

Oh nothing bad @Birdofparadise8 they were just loose as, no clothes on riding trikes in the house screaming haha
Anyway how’s your night been? made just standard old chicken and veg for dinner, now just sat down finally

What is riding trikes?

I've had lasagna from last night. I watched an episode of Young Sheldon, and now I'm back writing a part of my literature review. I want to go to bed, but I need to get a part of it done before my class tomorrow. 

What are you and Mrs Arra going to do? Did you watch Briginton last night? @ArraDreaming 

trike as in a bike with 3 wheels lol @Birdofparadise8

Hahaha nah we didn’t actually!

I’m not sure will probably go to bed soon actually just waiting for some washing to be done so we can hang it up inside then I reckon we’ll go to bed early

Oh, okay, that is funny. You must have a big house for them to do that in, hahaha. 

Fair enough @ArraDreaming 

absolutely we don’t lol @Birdofparadise8 we’re actually outgrowing it! 😬

Do you have a house or apartment @ArraDreaming 

How many bedrooms?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance