Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

That is a great goal to have. 

Are you working fulltime at the moment? @ArraDreaming 

No just Monday to Wednesday but go full time for 6 weeks starting June @Birdofparadise8

@Birdofparadise8 my darling girl I will always feel sad when you're not doing well and you have no need to feel bad about that. As I have said before, I'd rather feel sad than be hard and feel nothing when people I care about are hurting. 

I'm definitely going to make an effort to join chat on Sunday, I will need a reminder though so I can request to have the link sent to me.

I wish we could chat in real time more often too.

I don't know why my cousin didn't tell me about my aunt, and I don't know when dad found out. I was miffed he didn't tell me but he's pretty self absorbed at the moment and only thinks of himself. My mum had actually sent me a message but I hadn't checked my email until this morning. She told me as soon as she found out.

I have a frozen cottage pie that I am thinking of having for dinner, nice and easy.

How can I help you feel better princess? 

Oh, everyone loved the muffins, so thank you again for the frozen blueberry suggestion. 💙👸

Okay, I guess I'm the same. I was so sad when you were upset (I started crying myself; however, I think I was close to crying anyway because of my sadness). I also care about you deeply. I don't think I have ever seen you mention crying while on here for whatever the reason is. @ENKELI, I guess I just feel guilty about other people's feelings of sadness because of my own feelings of sadness. 

Okay, well, as soon as I get the link, I'll post it here. @tyme should be able to tag you in the next chat. Do you have an account for the chat? 

I know, and I wish we could as well.

Mmm, that's odd. Maybe she was too absorbed by grief to think about it. I'm also sorry your dad is self-absorbed. That would be hard for you. Yum, I will have the same later in the week. 

You being here is more than enough. That's great. What muffin recipe did you use? 

Okay, that will be good then @ArraDreaming 

Hello @ENKELI 👋🏽

@Birdofparadise8 just know that we care for you and that's why we are sad when you're having a hard time 🥰

I think my cousin was probably dealing with his own grief that he didn't think about contacting me. He has a brain injury from a motorbike accident when he was about 17, many years ago so I give him plenty of grace because of that. 

I don't have an account for chat but I'll make sure I get it set up way before chat starts. I am looking forward to being able to chat in real time.

I have a basic muffin recipe that is just SR flour, caster sugar, eggs, milk and oil. I have used water instead of oil for low fat muffins but the oil does make them more moist. Then I just add whatever to change them up.

Have you got uni tomorrow? How are your assignments coming along?

Hey @ArraDreaming, how are you going tonight my friend? Hope you and your family are doing well 💕

Yeah, I know that. Thank you @ENKELI 

Ah, okay, that makes sense then. 

Okay cool. I hope you won't have any issues. 

No classes tomorrow, but I have a job interview and study. Two assignments left and they are hard, but I'll get through it. Group work is very challenging. 

I didn't get any of the jobs I had recently interviewed for. 

I have medical admin experience, but not in a doctor's clinic. It's only because one other person has an edge over me. I'm either too qualified for retail, etc. or underqualified for admin. 

Good thank you
Off to bed here cya @ENKELI @Birdofparadise8 Mrs is trying to get me to watch Bridgeton from the start with her
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance