Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

No I’m not okay sorry to say. I’m feeling pretty down and out I just wish I could have one day were I’m not sad or wanting to die it’s awful. By the way also not going to do anything so don’t worry about that. 

I’ll need to feel better tomorrow it’s going to be a big day lots of mixed emotions being the last one I just hope I don’t cry to much hahah. 

Thank you for checking in on me though and they you thought something was up. Even my own family don’t notice and you can tell thought a message which means a lot. 

I hope your doing okay @Captain24?

Sorry @Birdofparadise8 I fell asleep. 

Hope that you are feeling better today so you can enjoy it.

Chookas for today! 

Thank you I’m getting there hahah @Captain24 

Hey @Captain24 @tyme 

The concert is actually going really well one down one to go. I’ll post some photos later. My feet are absolutely dead from my pointe shoes. 

How is your day going for the both of you? 

Oh the pain!! @Birdofparadise8 

I’m so glad it’s going well. Enjoy the last one! 

Yeah I am hahah. 

What are you doing today @Captain24

I just watch so movies and had a little nap. I’ve had a shower and washed my hair. I was starting to get dreadlocks! 
I’ll be off to my parents for dinner in an hr. So not much at all! @Birdofparadise8 

Sounds nice hope you enjoyed dinner @Captain24

Well the concert is all over now. My feet are absolutely dead but all worth it. I am definitely looking forward to socking my feet  a shower to wash the makeup and hairspray off my hair feels so gross. 

It feels so good to get it all off @Birdofparadise8.

I hope you enjoyed the day. 

Ooooo! @Birdofparadise8 ! How exciting!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance