Skip to main content

Re: Parents Supporting Unwell Adult Children

@Mumma_of4 

come and meet some other members @Faith-and-Hope@Anastasia@Appleblossom@NatureLover@MumNeedsHelp@Mumslove , @Former-Member , @TideisTurning 

hugs and sitting with you @MumNeedsHelp@NatureLover@Appleblossom@Anastasia@Faith-and-Hope@Mumma_of4 HeartHeart

having  4 step children who are all adult now 

Yep @Shaz51 My step is 37, no longer a spring chicken!

yep @Appleblossom 

mine are 35, 34, 32,29 wow crazy 

Thank you @Shaz51 💕

Cuppas all round?

Screenshot_2021-09-27-10-26-02-54.jpg

Screenshot_2021-07-02-15-46-13-08.jpg

Ahh Lovely thanks @Anastasia 

Heart

I have 4 children ; 2 of which are heavy needs.  Youngest son PTSD/Anxiety & Depression; older daughter 24 ; Anxiety & Depression & Panic 

I look forward to the forum on helping adult children 

@Herewegoround 

Come and meet some other members @Mumma_of4 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Appleblossom , @Anastasia , @NatureLover 

Hi and welcome to the forums @Herewegoround 👋

Hello everyone who is reading this.

Hope you are doing well.

I have been off the forum for a while although I still check in occasionally to see what is happening. I came across this thread today and am wondering if anybody has any thoughts on something I have been concerned 😟 with lately. I recently had a bit of a health scare myself. Thankfully 😅 a doctor 👩‍⚕️ found the source of my problem which is manageable rather than the degenerative conditions which were being bandied about for awhile. But the threat has me thinking 🤔 more about the future. The thing that scares me is that I might have to rely on family members to support me. I know that healthy caring needs to be a two way thing but I also think 🤔 that we provide that care based on individual strengths. I don’t really expect family members with depression and anxiety 😟 issues to be able to support my daily needs in a way I would be comfortable with. I am wondering if anyone else has thought about this and have some ideas to comfort my concern.

😊 cheers