Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Borderline

Welcome @Borderline , i hope you find the forums useful! 

hello and welcome to the forum  @Borderline  Heart

and @Turquoise , you have changed your picture --- nice

Hey @Shaz51 ,

Thought it was more suiting with my member name Smiley Happy thank you for noticing!

Hope you have had a lovely week. 

Turquoise

Thank you for the warm welcomr

Thank you

Thank you @Shaz51

hello @Borderline , how is things today Heart

Highlighted

Spoiler

Hi Shaz51 thanks for asking. I take things one day at a time. I haven't cried or exploded today so it's been a good day. I have no behaviour I feel absolute shame over. I think that worse the self hate is worse than what people think. It's so awesome to be able to share onthis forum it really helps to know people can relate. How was your day?

Re: Introduce yourself here

Hi, looking for others experiences with bpd am getting older and still stuff everything up is there hope

Re: Introduce yourself here

There's forgiveness and acceptance I'm 50 live alone. Been clean and sober for 4 years am still experiences symptoms and suffer depression anxiety and PTSD but I have learners to try and be kinder to myself. I know I have big issues in relationships so I will never go there again. I don't make close friends but I have friends I see when I'm in a better place in my head. I think we just need to be kinder to ourselves and take potential triggers out of our lives maybe?..... If we can.

For urgent assistance, call:

Skylight Logo

Address: 5 Cooke Terrace,
Wayville SA 5034
Phone: (08) 8378 4100
ABN: 85 595 741 081

Follow Us

Contact Us

Client 1

Skylight respectfully acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of South Australia and celebrates all people who call this land home