Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

sometimes you just have to @MDT  your call

@PeppyPatti if I make your quilt as stiff as cardboard, will that make you laugh? 😆 

Good morning @Glisten @TAB @PeppyPatti @Shaz51 @MDT @Jynx & anyone else around!

Another day of drying an ironing… had a great weekly catchup with my Dr though who I almost cancelled on because I was so tired this morning but she made me feel uplifted. Have a dentist appointment for 2 preemptive fillings today which will be all good!

Been having a great week so far! Even played some Yahtzee with mum last night (didn’t win a single game) 🎲

How is everyone midweek?

thats a bonus re dr @Macqua 

I cancelled dentist today. appt was for a clean but have tooth that needed either removing or root canal And had just spent like 500 on 2 expensive fillings at same place . think going to let nerve die. it only bothers me with super hot or super cold atm . past experience says it will be dead in s few more weeks lol, which wont help for root canal, anyway rather not think about it lol

think try and game it, say its painful and get emergency treatment for sf a 2 govt dentist lol

Ahhh @Macqua it’s the simple things in life, that are often the best 😁

hello @Glisten , @TAB , @PeppyPatti , @MDT 

thanks for the tag @Macqua 😍

20240923_094021.jpg

look who wanted a ride 😂🤣

@oceangirl , @StuF , @Meowmy , @Just , @Historylover , @ENKELI 

gosh, its tiny re bird @Shaz51  at least not a snake, seen vids w snakes on windscreens trying to get in car as driving along 

@MDT @Mustang67 

How delightful,@Shaz51.

How delightful, @Shaz51.

Good early Friday morning @Shaz51 @Historylover @TAB @Glisten @Macqua @PeppiPatty @SmilingGecko @StuF @MDT @Appleblossom @tyme @Lauz @ENKELI @Jynx @Mustang67 @Faith-and-Hope @Meowmy @Ru-bee and all forumites here.

I’m posting early as I can’t sleep here in my hotel room in Sydney - currently 1:40am- and wanted to post before I board the Carnival Splendour and go offline and away from the forums for 10 days. I hope you have a fabulous day, whether that be enjoying the public holiday in Victoria due to the AFL Grand final being played tomorrow or just going about your usual daily activities. I’m hoping for a double win in regards to the AFL with a hopefully Brisbane Lions win in the grand final against Sydney Swans and for the Melbourne Storm to win against the Sydney Roosters tonight to score a place in the NRL Grand final to be played on 6/10/24 when I land back in Sydney.

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877☺️🌻🦁