Skip to main content

Re: New Year's Eve

Image result for party panda pics

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ah, hi @SleepyPanda. I was beginning to think we were unsupervised tonight. ๐Ÿ˜‰  Good to see you.

So the party begins. I am also watching some BBL cricket right now. No my team, but hubbys team the Sydney Thunder are playing Adelaide Strikers. So I am keeping one eye on that.  My other eye here. Yep, I'm going cross eyed. ๐Ÿ˜ต

I do have a glass of very good red wine though. It went well with the burger. 

Thanks for info @Zoe7 about @Faith-and-Hope time zone. I will be thinking of you tomorrow midday my friend. I do hope you have something special planned to see in the new year.

Enjoy dinner @MDT

Sherry

I heard about it, we look for it soon.

That is my favourite one so far @SleepyPanda ๐Ÿผ

ps I am wearing my panda jammies to the pj party - so quite apt that you are on tonight Smiley Very Happy

Go Thunder!

@Former-Member

Hurricanes are on top of the ladder @Former-Member @SleepyPanda - who would have thunk that hey - Go Canes!!

Oh that is adorable - I want one @SleepyPanda

I do have a glass of very good red wine though. It went well with the burger. - we had a burger too @Former-Member and  glass of white wine @SleepyPanda

love the baby pandas @SleepyPanda xxxx

Hello @frog, @greenpea, @Mazarita, @eth, @Appleblossom, @Jacques, @Former-Member, @Determinedlovebid.png

@MDT @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @SleepyPanda @Faith-and-Hope @greenpea @utopia @Mazarita @CheerBear @Teej @Former-Member @Maggie @Appleblossom @outlander  @soul @Sans911 @Queenie @enigma and everyone about tonight/tomorrow.

My son, dog and me walked to the shop and got a half price Christmas cake Smiley LOL

About to wash it down with a cup of tea. Living it up at my place 

Kermit The Frog Tea GIF - KermitTheFrog Tea Drinking GIFs

Happy New Year one and all! You folks mean a lot to me.

I won't make it till midnight, unless something goes wrong! So see you all in 2019

ps does any one know if @lapses and @bookish are around? Couldn't tag.