Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

Ah ok well I’m sure she enjoyed it then. 

You got much on tomorrow @tyme

Im glad they all went for you @Birdofparadise8.

Thanks but I’m not sure what is wrong. Unless is the crash from Fridays high. 

Hugs @Captain24 - sometimes, there isn't a solid reason for how we feel. But there is a solid reason to keep going.

@Birdofparadise8 - tomorrow, I'm thinking of just catching up with work 🙂 I feel so much better this new week.

Yeah it was nice then we went out for dinner. So it’s been a long day since 6 for me. 

Well I’m here if you want to talk about anything @Captain24

Sounds like a nice plan then @tyme.

I’m looking forward to a sleep in and relaxing.

Thanks @Birdofparadise8. I’ll get there. Plus I have an appointment with my mental health nurse and I see my therapist too. I think the physio app I have will be the easiest even though it’s going to be very painful! Lol

It’s all good @tyme. Im nowhere near where I was last week.

That sounds like a nice plan then. You doing much now I’ve just got home had my shower to get the hairspray out of my hair and going to sit down and read my book. @Captain24 

You know you have enough hairspray when you take the pins out and net off and the bun stays there! @Birdofparadise8 

Sounds like a relaxing evening. Im just chilling on the lounge with Pix. I should probably follow the sleep hygiene routine that my nurse set. It might help me feel better tomorrow 

Yeah definitely my hair was so stiff. 

What is your sleep routine you do @Captain24?

I have to set the aircon to 17 degrees. Take my meds. Have a long hot shower while focusing on my breathing, in for 4 out for 6. Have a warm drink, hot chocolate for me. Ensure my room is dark and put something relaxing on. For me it’s a thunderstorm track. Then focus again on my breathing until I fall asleep. I need to get between 8 & 9 hrs. It’s pretty obvious stuff but I needed it spelt out as that is totally not what I normally do! @Birdofparadise8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance