Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

The galley visit sounds good  @BryanaCamp ..... it’s a shame there are group members who are difficult for you to engage with.  Good that you can go around them a bit .....

I am running late for my painting studio class .... whoops ..... on a tram atm.

Hello @eudemonism , @Watermelongirl , @Faith-and-Hope , @Teej , @BryanaCamp 

today I have

• washed the bed sheets
  • had morning tea with my mum
  • made sandwiches for lunch and now rest for the afternoon Smiley Very Happy

how is eveyone`s day going today , @Aussiered , @Sahara76 , @Grace93 , @Jigsaw , @Nay69  , @catwar @fraser845 , @Atmosphere , @Bipolar 

hi @Shaz51 I'm SO gald to hear you ar having a rest this arvo. Fantastic and well done you - you are always so busy working hard & looking after other people I'm really happy yo're taking a little time out for yourself today Smiley Happy. I hope it was good with your mum & she is accepting that you can't do everything for her all the time. How are you, how's your health?

the gallery visit was good thanks @Faith-and-Hope it was Escher. The attention to detail and intricacy was amazing as was the tonal variation he achieved with lithography. it was intersting to see those famous peices I'm so familiar with from reporductions & then the real thing is quite different, also nice to fit it in to the overall body of a life's work. The people I was worried about interacting with didn't come which was a bit of a blessing so I had a peaceful time.

Today I feel a bit weird & lonely, not up to much & greatful for the cat's company

- did a 5km walk

- did a load of washing

- did a job search & founf 2 jobs to apply for, don't feel up to it today so will start them tomorrrow

- off to family dinner tonight which I'm looking forward to.

hope all on the thread are having a nice SUnday

I have been wanting to go and see that one with the kids @BryanaCamp.  Might try to go next weekend, or it will be here and gone before we know it.

Hi @Shaz51 

Thanks for including me, over the weekend I got out and about mostly visiting family it was nice to get out, I have hardly left the house in the past fortnight and feeling like I live in a world where I dont belong but hey here i am. Hate my MI atm maybe I should try loving it instead.

Hope your day was good and you had a nice rest this arvo.

thank you @BryanaCamp , @Jigsaw  , soo much is going on at the moment and sending you tender hugs my friends xoxo

Hello @Teej , @Faith-and-Hope , @Watermelongirl 

Hope your week is going well. I’ve set out my outfits for the next few days and done my food prep. Planning helps to relieve some anxiety 

one step at a time @Jigsaw  xxx

Hello @Watermelongirl , @BryanaCamp , @Teej 

my husband has inherited depression and Bipolar 11

I was emotionally and mentally abused by my dad when I was young and wasrejected by him unit his passin in 2007b

Sounds like quite a battle. 

I washed my sheets too!

great effort today @Shaz51 

😊

hope you have a wonderful night 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance