Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

OK here goes. Goals for today:

• study
  • pruning
  • sweeping
  • ironing
  • cooking
  • early night - I keep saying this and not doing it. Hopefully tonight.

Go well today everyone

@BryanaCamp  @Shaz51 @Teej 

Hello @frog , @Teej , @BryanaCamp , @eudemonism , @Watermelongirl 

• today , I am very tired ,
  • hoping to catch up with the washing
  • had morning tea with my mum and aunty
  • going to have  lunch and try to rest

keep going my friends xxxx

Oh @Shaz51 maybe need a rest day?

ahhhh I think soo too @eudemonism  Heart

how are you today xx

Good @Shaz51 just having a quiet one

feel pretty weird today but have nonetheless been productive, I think a double espresso helped

- got up early which was really difficult, got showered and dressed and went to my appoitnment with my psychiatrist who was really helpful & nice

- went to the library, did some emails

- went grocery shopping

- did a great big batch of cookery which took a while

- did a huge pile of washing up

- washed my hair (thank goodness, it's such a relief to have it done) and brusehd my teeth.

- having a rest now then will try to go for a walk.

hi @eudemonism @Shaz51 @frog @Watermelongirl  hope you are all ok today

Shaz you work so hard, I hope you had some rest, that should be your #1 goal to look after you

hope the goals went well frog, very impressive, study is a tough one when it's hard to concentrate, it's my goal to get an early night too (trying to correct my sleep pattern that is a bit out of wack & been sleeping in late)

thanks @BryanaCamp , had a restfull day today xx

well done @Shaz51 , that's great!

I have volunteering today and I am dreading it, I'm really sick & tired of the negativity of the guy I work with, I find it really aggravating. I really don't want to go. Last week I got very frustrated & sick of it and I think it was noticed. But I really have no other choice as it's important for my employment potential to go there & perform well today. My goal today is to try to get through it without getting angry, I'm going to try to leave early. I also want to go to a movie tonight so my other goals is to leave volunteering early so I have enough energy to get to the movie tonight.

@BryanaCamp @Teej 

@frog @Watermelongirl 

Hi BryanaCamp and others... i hope it all comes good for you... I've found that if things are not working well... it's good to bring the solution to the problem back to myself and what I'm in control of and what i can change...

It's hard because life, people and the elements are indeed very demanding and draining... I've found agreeing with people and going along with what they're doing (saying) can help... instead of fighting against it... challenging it... I've found it changes both perspectives... then redraw the boundaries...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance