Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: THE COMMUNITY LOUNGE

sending you knowing hugs @Determined Heart

Yes @Determined, @Amour_Et_Psyché

it does make it hard @Determined, for me mr shaz stops talking to me , so i don`t know what it is about for a couple of days

Hello @Determined, @Appleblossom, @suzanne, @Jane9, @Anony18

community lounge is open , sooo come and enjoy some company xxx

So many things have changed my special friend @Shaz51

All for the better. THe support you give everyone @Shaz51 ........ Wow, gets better and better. 

How is your husband today ? I've been reading messages when I can so its great to throw myself on a soft couch next to you..........and have a giggle......now back to my last assignment in the course I'm doing. 

Hello @Determined @Appleblossom

Little buddah, hubby is polishing our shoes......our neighbour and friend came over and gave us some chicken fried with batter and then little bit of honey and fried again........yummy. Yummy. Yummy 

@Appleblossom You are always on my mind with a little smile and a cups tea in one hand 

hello @suzanne @Jane9

@Shaz51 has been great: very steady and positive.Woman Happy

Lovely to see you again. @PeppiPatty Proud Little Budha is helping out.Woman Happy

I hope I dont crash too hard on the couch ... I am not as light as I was .. lol

Smiley Happy

I've been reading messages when I can so its great to throw myself on a soft couch next to you..........and have a giggle...--- ohh my very special friend @PeppiPatty, that would to totally wonderful xoxo

hello my wonderful @Appleblossom xx

Mr shaz is having a very hard day , trying hard to encourage him but not working too well Smiley Sad

Hello @Determined, @suzanne, @Jane9

How are you? @Shaz51

I started the dental work today.  Its a bit iffy. I may need root canal or extraction.  She said to see how today's fillings settle after a week.  So being cautious.

wow , @Appleblossom, thinking of you my friend xoxo are you ok tonight ? did you have anything done today -- sending you tender hugs Heart

3 Fillings today and 3 planned in future.  But she got down to the nerve so apparently its iffy.  She said 50% but not to worry unless it is a pain in a week.

Smiley Surprised

@Shaz51 I was so sorry to read your dog passed away.   It certainly effects our feelings.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance