Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: brain shutting down when emotionally and physically tired

@Scribbles. I relate to the clumsy state when overcome. And then I fear falling and other accidents. It's a real concern. And I bet some people have assumed I'm spaced out on drugs - when I'm like this.
Luckily, a number of people in my town now know what happened to me and that my memory sometimes fades. They are used to me asking their names all the time.
New information is hard to archive in my brain.

This happens to kids too - clumsiness and difficulty communicating when very tired - so I wonder if it's a natural process?  Simply the brain directing the limited energy available for something other than keeping us walking in a straight line/finding the words we need.

Hi @Change123

I know that when i am very very fatigued, anxious and stressed my body goes into 'meltdown' mode where I have to sleep for as long as my body needs.  I am now listening to my body when it tells me I need rest.

Hope you're okay xxxooo

Hello @Scribbles @starebear @utopia @OverTheEdge @Diprotodon, @BlueBay, @suzanne

Hello My friend @Change123 xx

when My husband feels  fatigued, anxious and stressed , Tired, exhausted , he start making mistakes , hurts himself on things and he can`t think

I have to say lets have a rest for a while

how are you today @Change123

Hi @BlueBay@Shaz51@suzanne@utopia@Scribbles

Both me and my partner slept for most of the weekend after our ordeal with the sister, feel much better.

Smiley Happy

@Change123. Sleep is a wonderful way to recharge your body and your mind.

good morning @Change123 xx

Sleep is one of the best things for you , you must of needed it

listening to your body is so inportant my friend

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance