Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

@Anastasia  Yes thats right, 7 sessions done now, of the planned 15. So not half way yet, but over half after tomorrow. πŸ˜€

Not too worried about driving home tomorrow, I should be okay. Its a 10am session, with no extra apts afterwards. And its only a one way drive. Will hopefully get some decent sleep tonight. If they are on time, I should be home by 12.30pm or so.

Yes I will be packed and everything in the car ready to go by 9.45am.  I will check out at reception at 9.45am on my way over to the hospital. But I can leave my car in accom carpark until after my radiation session. Much easier than trying to get a park in hospital carpark.

Oh yes please, I would welcome you tagging along in my pocket again. πŸ˜€

I think if there was anything seriously amiss showing on my xray today, they will tell me tomorrow.

Yes it was upsetting to see the male therapist working in my radiation room team. My first thought was "noooo ... the nurse didnt pass the message on". My second thought was "how do I get out of this?"  But as it turned out, the system works, and clearly they note such things. And they brought in a female therapist from the other team to cover for the male therapist on duty in my team.

Yes you're right ... how nice would it be to all be able to meet up for a cuppa @Anastasia @WIP @Eve7 @Former-Member @Bow and others. β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•

Yes @Anastasia I did phone my Dad. He was happy to hear from me, wanted to know how hubby was doing, and said today was not one of his better days. Routine is important for the elderly. I will be home in time to call him tomorrow around the usual time.

I hope you are feeling a bit better after a more relaxed evening tinight @Anastasia . How is your Boy doing?

Thank you @Eve7 I value you very much. πŸ’–

Yeah thanks @Former-Member ... reaching half way, somehow makes the end seem a little closer. 🌷

Emelia πŸ’ž

Nodding off here ... good night everyone. πŸ˜„πŸ’€πŸ’ž

Sleep well, and wake refreshed and ready to start a new day. 🌷

Gosh you are super organised Em. I have so much admiration for you πŸ€—

Thank you for letting me tag along again. πŸ’ž

I do hope you get some decent sleep tonight, will cross fingers and toes for you πŸ€žπŸ™

My boys so so still, high anxiety. He hasn't seen his therapist since November due to her having time off. He thankfully has an appointment Monday. He's undergone some significant changes so whilst he recognises this is the reason behind the anxiety he wants to discuss coping strategies. 

So much to tell you but too much for tonight. I'll fill you in when we can have a proper chat. 

I've taken something to help me sleep and hopefully cope better tomorrow than I did today. Love you lots @Emelia8 πŸ’žπŸ€—

@Emelia8  Hey Em hoping you are going alright this morningxxx. Wish me luck today my lovely.Letting all my ugly out this morning. Love peaHeart

Thank you darling Pea. Yes I wish you lots of luck. A big day for you. Im sure you will feel lighter for getting things out. Let me know how it goes @greenpea πŸŒ·

Em πŸ’ž

@Emelia8Em of all people I choose to burden you when you have so many worries ....  thank you for your concern and yes I will let you know how it goes. It just wont be pretty but it is like a explosion in my chest that has to come out so today is the day. xxxx

Here is a hug for you my friend.

Yes @greenpea I need a hug, and the bunny hug is perfect. πŸ˜„

What you plan to do today must feel massive to you Pea. I understand that. But once its out, it will be much diminished. It wont seem so big, so ugly or so bad any more.

You got this. Go forth and conquor!

Hi @Anastasia @Former-Member @Eve7 @WIP @BlueBay @Snowie @Peri @Bow @Clawde @outlander  @NatureLover and any others. Hope your day is a good one to wind up another week. πŸ˜„

Emelia πŸ’ž

@Emelia8 πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸŒ»β£οΈ

All the best for today dear @greenpea πŸ€žπŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ’—❣️

@Anastasia  Thank you Myboy. You are such a sweety. I hope you are doing okay. You always check in on everyone. It is greatly appreciated. Love peaxxxHeart

@Emelia8  @greenpea  @Eve7  @Shaz51  @Anastasia ... ...  πŸ™

20210121-151734_1.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance