Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

@Emelia8 

Hi Em

You are not a horrible person or a waste of space - you have a right to be here in this forum and also in this world - 

I know a little bit about your life and why you stay where you are in real life and it takes a lot of courage to make that choice and stick by it. If you were able to leave life might be easier for you but I don't think you would like yourself any better if you did - so I honour your choice even though the world feels so dark for you right now

I really want you to stay in the forum - I miss you when you are away - but the choice always has to be yours

My only thought is to make choices when you can that are choices that please you. You have said how much you need the forum and the support you get here - and I do understand that - and please ask yourself if you would feel any better if you were not a part of the very real virtual life here - that seems to flourish when we are part of it - and is not the same when we are aware

I don't know what happened - I should read more here than I do - but I feel if I keep myself to a few things I do better and I care heaps - I do think you are a much better person than you think you are.

Dec

I really care EmI really care Em

@Emelia8 HeartHeart

here for you 

I miss you @Emelia8 , here when you are ready xxx

Dear @Emelia8 , thinking about you, and hoping your distress has eased...I hope the lovely post by @Zoe7  above helps to ease your mind and heart, and enable you to come back to the forums for the peer support you need...everything is OK, my friend, and you are missed and wanted here very much. Heart

@Emelia8 💜

@angryant96 

You really have no idea what you are talking about here  - I suggest you remove this post before someone gets hurt 

Dec

@angryant96  Hey angryant96 I do not remember seeing a bullying post on these forums at all ever. This is a caring and kind community.  One which supports each other. In saying this we are all human with our own flaws. Each one of us is either dealing with a mental illness or a family member with a mental illness which could colour our thinking (I know it does for me at times). In saying this I appreciate that everyone has a right to have their say like you have done. I am hoping that you will be able to contribute more to the forums in the future. peax

Thanks @greenpea 

I have reported this post and I am trying to have it remove - could you add to this yourself

Dec

@Owlunar  Np Dec xx

Thanks Pea

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance