Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Medium blonde with light blonde highlights would be what I did myself @oceangirl but whatever you decide will no doubt be wonderful.

@Maggie Toby still looks super cute even though he doesnt look like a mop at the moment. His hair is still quite long but neither off us are tripping over it now. lol He is of course snuggle next to me too - so lucky to have our snuggle companions with us 🐶😍 Hope you have a restful night too Hon Heart

I have one problem my sister @Zoe7 Smiley Happy

my usual hairdresser had to cancell my appointment as a family death --- arrggg have to find someone else before we go xxxx

Oh that is unfortunate @Shaz51 Hope she is okay though and you find someone you can go to before you go away. Do you have any possibilities?

thereis one more haidresser in town @Zoe7 , will ring her tomorrow ??

Hope she can fit you in quickly @Shaz51 Smiley Very Happy

me tooo @Zoe7 , or I will have to buy and do my own colouring Smiley LOL

she just texted me and said how is next wednesday @Zoe7 

Hello @Maggie , @oceangirl , @eth , @BlueBay 

That is great @Shaz51 You'll have your hair done before you go away Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @oceangirl  @Faith-and-Hope  hope you are all ok. Thinking if you all ❤️❤️

Glad you’ve got a hairdressers appt before you go away @Shaz51 

@BlueBay Huge hugs for you BB Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance