Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

It will take you out of your own ‘skin’ ok inverted commas a concession to your age/time frame on planet @MDT .. it was .. A saying .. re ‘take you out of your skin’. Not sure what country am in anymore linguisticly .. lol

Yeah I'm ok @TAB You are one step ahead of me - I have washed my clothes but not got them out of the machine as yet - first thing tomorrow lol

Running a bit on empty here today - but I did make it to the pool and did the shopping I needed to do - so 2 things I can tick off my list. Tomorrow hoping to be able to get back in the garden - weather permitting.

You can only win and Win Hamso.. by doing trip. Ok yoi have backup. Then it will be a playground.. @MDT try not to stress.

It occurred to me the other day .. What if I had 2.. sets of sheets .. ha ... ha re having to throw them in machine at 4.30am before work @Zoe7 anyway sounds like you’re getting stuff done

Right now though I need sleep

Night @TAB @Ze

Goodnight @MDT Sleep well buddy Smiley Very Happy

I am getting some things done @TAB - just seems to be a lot still to do. I know I am limited still on how much I can get done and how quickly but it is frustrating. I need to be careful of my back as well as tiring myself out too much - when I am tired is when I get down on myself the most.

Night @MDT hamso

Sounds a bit familiar re energy and back well add a few other aches re Mr 600steps up stairs/day at work recently. Ok. I counted certain routes and multiplied them @Zoe7 lol am working like 40 metres above ground level. Lifts went out 2 wks ago.. gah .. well ok lost 5kg 1st week and by well nearly 3rd week another few cm off guts lol, but by mid afternoon legs are screaming @Zoe7

Oh geez - all those steps - no wonder your legs are screaming @TAB and no wonder you have lost weight Smiley Surprised

Maybe we should all try walking up and down steps each day - I used to do that to uni where I lived - it was about 20 minutes down the steps and I could do it in half an hour up but nowadays I think I could barely do 5 minutes of it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance