Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Thank you @Eve7 🙏💞

Dearest @Anastasia ,

i so understand how you must be feeling, but that does not help you but I hope the support you are receiving here brings you some comfort and consolation that you are not entirely alone.

worrying about a beloved child is a torture that can be too hard to bear.

my thoughts and feelings are with you .

i am sitting with you

peri

Thank you dear @Peri 

I cam e home from work, I am no in a good way/place at all, I appreciate you very much from the bottom of ny heart x 

@Anastasia I'm sorry to hear you're not in a good way. Now that you are at home, is there something in the past that has helped when you're feeling this way? 

Sending kindess and care 🌷

Dear @Anastasia 

Sending you lots of love and strength today. It makes me sad to hear that you are so distressed. I hope you can find a way to calm yourself this afternoon.

lots of warm hugs,

L & Levi 💞❣️💞

Thank you @HappyCastle and @WIP 

my friend just called me and that has helped...so just need to get through work this afternoon and then I will go and see him for lots of hugs. x 

I'm glad you have been able to have a chat about things with a friend of yours - that would have helped a lot! @Anastasia 
Just do what is super urgent for work, and worry about the rest tomorrow.

Best to get to your boy as soon as you can this afternoon - hugs are what's important today.

Stay strong! 💞💖💞

Lots of hugs my dear friend.

💚🤗🤗💚🤗🤗💚

Good morning beautiful friend @Anastasia . I know I havent been around much for you lately, but want you to know I think of you all the time.  Hoping and praying for a good outcome for your Boy, and happiness and relief for you as a result.

I'm going to be away now until next Tues night, so will be a bit scarse on here for a while. Visiting my Dad and family, and not looking fwd to the long drive. But I will keep an eye out for any updates from you.

Take care precious one. Love you.

Hi @Eve7 @WIP @Peri 🌷🌻

Emelia 💞

@Anastasia  I saw you on the support button for the OCD event, thank you Heart

Just popping on to say am thinking of you very much...Can you work from home this week, or do you have to go in today? I hope that whatever it is, that you're coping OK, and managing to get some sleep and rest. No reply needed, sending much 💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance