Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

Yeah thanks @Sans911.  I would stay, but I am so badly in need of sleep.  I have to try.  Besides its almost midnight.  Thank you for your wish for sweet dreams.  That would be a welcome change I must say.

Sherry xx

He didn't end up outside for more than 5mins before he wanted to come back in! It's a bit windy this evening.

Jasper's in a weird mood. Wants a pat one minute, then bites the next. Jasper has just pounced on Mr A & pinned him to the floor! He's in a fiesty mood!

I've got two bags of kitchen stuff ready to load in the car in the morning and take across to the unit. I'll unpack it straight away and bring back the bags to hopefully do the last kitchen load. If I can finish that by tommorow it gives me extra time to finish the back room.

I've still got 4bookshelves left of books to pack, but I can do that easily and quickly.20190122_210516.jpg

Mr A has come back and got into his bed.

@outlander

Lol they make me laugh those 2 @Sans911

Sounds like youve got a good plan in place for tomorrow. Every bit that you take and put away counts and means one less thing for you to do.
4 bookshelves 😮 are you going to be able to fit all of those in your new place!?

I cant see your pic yet but will keep an eye out.

Aww hes so cute in his bed!

I'm going to damn well try lil Sis @outlander!

I've got two doors for the bathroom in the new place. One from the bedroom; the other from the laundry. If I close the door & remove the door handle, I effectively have another wall to use. I'm getting rid of one bookcase as it wasn't full, but if I can't fit the bookcases it means the books have to be stored in boxes. Not ideal either way.

I sold my TV last weekend as I never watch it, so I can do without it. I plan to study this year, so TV is just an unnecessary distraction. I have Netflix; I don't watch much of that either. I still watch DVDs and I can do this on my laptop.

So books will probably feature more in my life in future. I don't read much at the moment even though I'd like to.

I'm going to become a 'crazy cat lady bookworm' lol

Lol!!! Yes im sure yoiu wil try and make it work thr best you can. I have 3 boxes full of books plus half my bookshelf but ive filled that up with other things too like my jewellery boxes dvds and little ornaments. I dont really like clutter so i replaced one bookshelf with my art desk for those supplies. It works well and i barely read anymore either i just cant seem to get into it and concentrate on reading books-study sort of books i can just not stories.

Ive probably asked before but i cant remember.. can i ask what you might study this yr? @Sans911

I've not mentioned my study plans to you before;or at least I don't think I have. No one but my psychologist knows, and now you.

I've just enrolled today in postgraduate studies in mental health at university. It's by distance so I'm really concerned I won't have enough motivation or commitment to sustain the studies. Hence why I've not told anyone. Then they don't have to know I've failed if it happens. Unfortunately, there's no lectures at all, which I'd prefer. But I've indicated on the application for extra support from student services. I could have gone to Tafe but I've already got a degree, so it's like taking a step back. I'm just going to do the bare minimum to get me through.

I've not been accepted yet, so who knows. I may not bee accepted at all.

@outlander

You meantioned it a few times to me but not the area of study. I hope that you get into it though! and that you'll have all the support you can get. @sana911

Jasper has chased a damn cockroach into the bedroom!!

Eww lol
Hes come to show you his new toy lol @Sans911
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance