Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas presents for Forum members

To @NikNik @TAWNEY @Teej @Decadian @Flower1 @Faith-and-Hope @pip @PeppiPatty @BlueBay @TAB @Zoe7 @Kurra @Appleblossom @leia , @Former-Member, @PurpleFlowers, @Former-Member , @utopia, @Queenie, @CherryBomb , @Former-Member , @Former-Member,, @Silenus & everyone I've missed.

I'd like you to know that you are never alone.
Merry Christmas everyone! ★★★★★

Love.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi to all at Sane. 😄

I'd like to send a gift of healing nature as the solstice, christmas and new year approaches.

healing nature

Hoping there are wonderful moments for everyone.

Heart

For any who feel alone and outside in the cold

sorry this pic thing is too hard .. trying to get 2 more lovely pics up .. lol ... bear with me ... I'll come back to it.  I certainly dont want anyone to be left in the cold.

4211093997_672eb59200_b.jpg

15445726853_8090752f60_z.jpg

Hi @Mazarita @Appleblossom

🤗🤗❤️❤️👋🏽👋🏽😘😘

Sandcastle.jpegMerry Christmas Everyone! My vitual gift to you all is Play 🙂 To take time out and seize a moment to engage in play! I'll be thinking of you all when I'm building sandcastles at the beach. 

Merry christmas to all our Moderators

@Former-Member, @Shimmer, @Mosaic, @suzanne, @Lunar, @Former-Member, @JellyBean, @supernova, @Special_k and to the other moderators xoxo

and to @NikNik and @CherryBomb

merry christmas.jpg

images.jpegMerry Christmas to all my 'SANE Forum Family'.  Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness.  For some it's a time of sadness (me) and reflection (me too) and it's a time to spend with the ones that truly mean the most to you. 

The above picture reflects where I will be on Christmas morning, for a stroll and maybe even a swim. It's a sad time for me without seeing my parents but I have my own family that I love so much. I know that this day will be really hard for some (including me), I truly know how the pain is. But I also wish for everyone to enjoy the day as much as possible, and if anyone needs a chat on the day I am sure that there will be 'xmas wishers/chatters' on here including me.

Merry Christmas to all and wishing you all a really happy and healthy New Year.  May 2017 bring everyone lots of love, kindness and wellbeing.

Thank you to everyone for being so kind to me this year.  I cannot thank you all enough.

@NikNik @CherryBomb and all the moderators, admin staff etc etc - thank you for a fantastic forum.  You allow so many chat on here and share their stories, their sorrows, and without any judgement.  I realised yesterday that this is the only place where I can just be me; I can leave my mask behind.  Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, you all deserve a break.

HeartHeartHeart

To all my 'forum family'. 

@Former-Member  @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @NikNik @Former-Member @Decadian @Former-Member @Former-Member @utopia @Lunar @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Former-Member @Sky @TAB @Silenus @Former-Member @plasmo  and anyone else I've forgotten!!!!

I would like to give you two things for christmas

First is my heartfelt thankyou for the beautiful people I have found here and the amazing support

Second is a song - "Hey Brother" (Brother/Sister) by Avicii. If you don't know it check it out on youtube (lyrics below here).

I think the lyrics in this song really sum up the love and support we all have for each other in our 'forum family' - makes me think of you all whenever I play it - one of my all time favourites - both sad and uplifting at the same time! 

Love and appreciate you all HeartHeartHeart

HEY BROTHER:

Hey, brother, there’s an endless road to re-discover.
Hey, sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker.
Oh, if the sky comes falling down for you,
There’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do.

Hey, brother, do you still believe in one another?
Hey, sister, do you still believe in love, I wonder?

What if I'm far from home?
Oh, brother, I will hear you call.
What if I lose it all?
Oh, sister, I will help you out!

Hey, brother, there’s an endless road to re-discover.
Hey, sister, do you still believe in love, I wonder?

What if I'm far from home?
Oh, brother, I will hear you call.
What if I lose it all?
Oh, sister, I will help you out!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance