Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@TAB   love Tool 😎

Chicago is an American rock band formed in 1967 in Chicago, Illinois. The self-described "rock and roll band with horns" began as a politically charged, sometimes experimental rock band and later moved to a predominantly softer sound, generating several hit ballads. They had a steady stream of ...

@greenpea @TAB @EternalFlower @RGB @Former-Member 

I don't know what is going on here, but the video is fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc8hbSM1zVo

Hey Alllll,

I'm still catching up on the pages I missed. Have been thinking of you guys. I went 'walkabout' - no disrespect intended. I am still gathering thoughts, - or losing them.

I'm not sure if we have table & chairs yet roomie? @TAB @But 2 AC? Ok...cool?! 🙃

I like @greenpea advice, slow & steady...I need it too💗

ALWAYS stuff to do eh?

Hey @StuF hope you good.

Have good week all xx 

@RGB 😊🦄

.. nice to see you back @StanD  um yeah 2 aircons in winter and no table and chairs lol

Hey @TAB & all,

I have a plastic fold up camping table & outdoor chairs from Bunnings as my dinner table. It works fine for me anyway.

Smart getting the AC if good price. Will be double in summer.

Thanks for support & welcoming me. I get nervous to write & embarrassed. Oh well. Can't please everyone...or.....

LOLs 

So many changes in short space of time. I feel like I don't know who I am anymore. It's kind of unsettling. Like, I want to get back into 'a' groove, but it's not really happening. Sooo much questions.

I rely on my routines. I don't really have any, anymore. I'm nervous pondering the scope ... or scape? as I write this.

I have no idea what else to say. Lost for words. I suck at small talk. Meh.

💙

@StuF @RGB 

Thankyou TAB

Elvis Is Cool 👍

@StanD  no bunnings near here, I just assumed there was . Furniture will be sorted shortly , well hopefully .

I moved into a place with someone like 12 years ago, we had both just started on the same job and were living anywhere and everywhere. So ended up in flash big new ish looking house between us, still had green plastic bunnings outdoor set inside when I left a few months later lol

Yeah not sure re grooves, have you had a big change recently ?

I'm not right myself, for all the oh , house etc, there's still crap  and lots of it lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance