Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Shaz51 😊😺💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for asking - my head still hurts, especially laying down, & nausea, but I just took something stronger so see how it goes, and probably should eat something... might go to bed after that, so I'll say good night 😴

I hope it significant;y improves overnight @Former-Member Goodnight Hon Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 I am heading off too.

F&H I hope you have had an okay day Hon - catch you tomorrow Heart

Shaz - hope you sleep well too and tomorrow is a better day Heart

Good night  @Zoe7 , @Former-Member 🥰💝

Just watched some more Friends episodes with D2 tonight @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 ...,, anyone else around.  Still struggling with my energy levels, but there is also still a lot of emotional stuff going on, so no real surprise there.

I hope you're feeling better for resting up some more today @Zoe7, and sorry to hear about that headache @Former-Member .... sounds like you're getting a lot done too.

Hugs @Shaz51 ....

Thunderstorms here tonight.  Not pleasing D2 or Nelly, but I don't mind them ...,,

G'night all 💫

Morning everyone 👋💕

Busy morning today, starting with Nelly waking me at 6am 😏

S2 still has sleep issues, so I helped him access some food before he crashed for what will probably be most of the day, then went out for breakfast with D2 and a friend.   Our scrambled eggs serve was so big that that will be our lunch as well.  Now resting up in front of a movie for the afternoon, cos thar Has taken out the last of my energy for now.

Hope everyone is having an okay day so far.

@Zoe7 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Sans911 @TAB @Adge @Snowie @outlander @BlueBay @Owlunar @Angels333 @Former-Member @Lee82 @utopia @Teej @Kurra @soul  .... anyone else around

I don't mind a thunderstorm either @Faith-and-Hope Cat is not at all fussed by them nor is Toby usually but the last one we had he was a real snugglepot - has been since the NYE fireworks that were really loud in our area.

Resting still this morning - woke feeling really unwell again- pain, nausea and still so tired but have GP appoitnment this week so hopefully there are some answers then. Really want to do some things around the house but finding motivation and energy are an issue so I will take it as it comes.

What are you up to today?

Posted at the same time @Faith-and-Hope Rest up Hon - you obviously need it Heart

Yummo to the scrambled eggs @Faith-and-Hope. Take care of yourself today. 💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

Thanks @Zoe7 @Sans911 ...., you two too 😏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance