Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Holiday Hangout Zone!

beautiful work Judi9877 have a Merry Christmas tomorrow and stay safe

@Judi9877  I am not interested in carols BUT check this group out. They are so talented. Now this is how you sing carols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc

Hi @greenpea @LostAngel @MDT @frog @Maggie and all forumites here. Just checking in to see how everyone's going. I'm trying to chill and get some sleep but right now, it's eluding me unfortunately! What's happening forumites? Are you over Mariah Carey's wonderful song yet? Has the backyard cricket started? What do you like doing? A snooze anyone? 

As for me, I got some books for myself- historical fiction, a Little Miss Sunshine cross stitch kit and my sister got me some perfume and a skirt. My housemate got me some PJs and some trinkets which was nice of them.

I hope you are all safe and surviving the day well, especially if you are in Sydney and in partial lockdown in the Northern Beaches zones. You are strong and you will get through this! I believe in you!

Talk later!

Judi9877🥳

@Judi9877  Saw my beautiful children. Raining outside which is relaxing. Plan to listen to my music and chill. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Love peaxxx

well today isnt perfect simply because Im exhausted the pavlovas where a failure but orwell meeting up with family in a few hours and have other food to bring pudding ect Ill be the one snoozing on the couch ,at the moment Im trying to rest but feel so wound up still but anyway things seem a bit rushed someone in my family is even travelling with their pet dog that will be at christmas dinner so the pet dog better not eat any of the food off the table lol so it looks like I have to just bring snacks pudding and custard oh and thanks family member for telling me how great your pavlova turned out Smiley Mad orwell somethings gotta give and looks like its the pavlova ,and my need for relaxing when things seem so rushed and time goes so fast but the rest of the day should improove maybe some more panadol and vitamins to help me feel better and a sleep after christmas dinner with family Merry Christmas everyone dont get me wrong I love christmas I just feel the preasure alot especailly when tired and busy just like everyone else HeartHeartHeart

@Judi9877
Just had lunch. Waiting for dessert. Eaten a bit but not as much as last year lol

Will spend the arvo reading methinks and maybe go for a drive.

Onya @greenpea
And hey @LostAngel good to see you 🙂

@MDT  :Dx Merry Christmas Hams !

Thanks pea @greenpea
I hope your Christmas is filled with legumes !
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance