Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let's talk DID and dissociation

@Unlonely1 that sounds challenging. I'm glad you have been able to write in this chat again though. 

I was just wondering if anyone freaks out a bit that the whole community on Sane may be reading this entire conversation? Like it's ok and all that but it kinda freaks one of us out a bit. 

thαts 1 thíng thαt dσєsnt вσthєr mє

1 вcσz σf thє αnσn fαctσr

2 вcσz thєrє r α вunch σf us whσ αll shαrє thєsє єхpєríєncєs

3 í thínk ppl whσ cαn rєαd thєsє pσsts, вч wαч σf whєrє thєч r (sαnє fσrum) r prσвαвlч prєttч σpєn míndєd αвσut thєsє kínds σf thíngs & mαч єvєn fínd hєíp σr hσpє ín thєm... líkє í díd.

sσ trч nσt 2 wσrrч 2 much αвσut ít

@Unlonely1 Thanks. Reading that makes us feel better. I think somehow someone thought the anon factor could be guessed. But that's kind of an unrealistic thought. Perspective was needed. Thanks again

@MySunrise @I get nervous someone might know me in real life but I think I can be overly suspicious too. 

@MySunrise @Former-Member @Unlonely1 how are you all?

im really struggling. Had an incident the other night and had to go to hospital. Was awful. I just feel over life. I don't even know what to write, I'm so tired. How do you live when a part of you just hates you? 

í wσndєr єхαctlч thє sαmє thíng 😞

ím sσ tírєd, í dσnt fєєl líkє í hαvє thє єnєrgч 2 tαcklє ít n є mσrє...

íf lífє wαs єvєrєst, í jst gσt σff thє plαnє ín nєpαl!

í hαvєnt єvєn lєft thє αírpσrt чєt 😫

hσpє ur σk.

Hey @destructive, sorry to hear you're having a really rough time at the moment. Sounds like you're struggling with some pretty intense thoughts - I hope you've got some support around you so you can talk it through. Maybe even chatting to a helpline might be a good idea. If part of you hates you, then that means there are other parts that don't... maybe try sitting with and listening to those parts, and seeing if they might lead to a little self-compassion and kindness tonight Heart

@destructive Hey it's hard. But I think the best thing is to remember that in the outside world not everyone is friends with everyone else. And also bully's are usually unkind because they are jealous so there must be something special about you. Embrace the special because you are worth it. The one who hates you is probably jealous and actually scared and lonely but they'd never admit that. Love 'em with kindness I say. 
Hang in there. I like chatting with you. 

@Unlonely1 

It's so exhausting I know. 

Hey every system, let's make a challenge. We challenge us all to do 1 thing that makes one of us feel special and ok. The only catch is to type it on the thread. 
It can be as simple as a cup of tea. 

Come on we deserve it

Also. I'm sorry you ended up in hospital. I hope you are ok.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance